JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Japanese Fassion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/18593-japanese-fassion.html)

Pray 08-27-2008 06:23 PM

Japanese Fassion

I really need the most fashionable, cute, widely accept style ^^ For a 18-21 year old in Japan

Post pics of the most fashionable people in Japan please and what is widely recognized as " Trendy " and " Cute " but not over the top. I love Lolita but I need to wear more " normal " and easy to pack clothes.Normal meaning common and widely accepted. I have my reasons and I think my boss would kill me if I dressed in Lolita or any of the other things " Minority's " of people wear in Japan. I appreciate all pics tho or any advice some won can give me, just how to be Trendy, Cute and Modern in Japan. for 18-21 yr old female.

allie2590 08-27-2008 06:27 PM

You should check out the photogallery. There's plenty of awesome stuff there.

yuujirou 08-27-2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pray (Post 570920)
I really need the most fashionable, cute, widely accept style ^^ For a 18-21 year old in Japan

Post pics of the most fashionable people in Japan please and what is widely recognized as " Trendy " and " Cute " but not over the top. I love Lolita but I need to wear more " normal " and easy to pack clothes.Normal meaning common and widely accepted. I have my reasons and I think my boss would kill me if I dressed in Lolita or any of the other things " Minority's " of people wear in Japan. I appreciate all pics tho or any advice some won can give me, just how to be Trendy, Cute and Modern in Japan. for 18-21 yr old female.

hmm... trendy, cute, modern...
why not just shop at aeropostale, abercombie & fitch, hollister, american eagle, vict. secret (eww), etc. etc. x]

japanese street fashion doesn't vary too far from american fashion

*lmao, i just listed all the stores i hate*
xD

Pray 08-27-2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuujirou (Post 570924)
why not just shop at aeropostale, abercombie & fitch, hollister, american eagle, vict. secret (eww), etc. etc. x]

japanese street fashion doesn't vary too far from american fashion

xD

Really? If so that makes it alot easier I can just wear what i normally do then. I shop everywhere LOL

yuujirou 08-27-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pray (Post 570927)
Really? If so that makes it alot easier I can just wear what i normally do then. I shop everywhere LOL

pretty much
>.>

Pray 08-28-2008 02:27 AM

LoL

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuujirou (Post 570938)
pretty much
>.>

Lo L

kaelazors 08-28-2008 06:51 AM

Quote:

xD

that seriously made me LOL :D

pray@ you can try checking out fruits magazine too. they got some really cute & trendy styles in there

STREET/FRUiTS/TUNE

yuujirou 08-28-2008 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaelazors (Post 571216)
that seriously made me LOL :D

pray@ you can try checking out fruits magazine too. they got some really cute & trendy styles in there

STREET/FRUiTS/TUNE

sorry x]

Only Express, Custom made clothing, and (soon too be) Gloomth touches this sexy young azn's body <3
=D

clothes wise that is x]

MMM 08-28-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

xD

But no Japanese wear that stuff...

yuujirou 08-28-2008 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 571242)
But no Japanese wear that stuff...

if i'm correct... 'female' japanese (oriental in the case i'm defending) generally comprises of layering >.>'''
and/or western-esque clothing
i think right now it's' the skinny jeans w/ boots/heels and "harajuku-esque" tops.

atleast that's my current stereotype of japanee woman....

*do PLEASE, anyone, correct me if i am wrong and please provide your reason for believing so; please be reasonable =.=*

*edit*
At any rate, The Japanese are taking a lot from Western fashions. I personally feel that they are actually following a little behind "American" trends w/ their own twists involved, lol

**edit**
she also asked for clothes that were 'widely accepted'
what's more publicly acceptable than jeans and a t-shirt? o.o'
the two major components that comprise the ENTIRE line of A&F; AE; AERO; and Hollister "fashion"