JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
nanas (Offline)
Outsider

Send a message via Yahoo to nanas
09-04-2008, 09:34 PM

I am so jelous! LOL. I have so many Ideas for clothing just lack training(I mostly teach myself) But hopefully by next year I'll go back to college an start an art and fashion degree

Nanas
De moda lo que te acomoda!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
TokyoRain (Offline)
How strong are you now?

Send a message via Yahoo to TokyoRain
09-04-2008, 10:53 PM

Name: Ali
Favourite Type of Lolita: Gothic Lolita
Favourite Lolita Brand: Angelic Pretty
Favourite Lolita Store: if it counts "Gothic Lolita Bible"
Favourite Colours: Blue, Silver, White Gold, Silver-Green, Dark Blue, and Purple-Black
Likes: Horses, languages, travel, writing, reading, Japan, anime, manga, music, friends, culture, and cinema.
and Dislikes: Hypocrites, stereotypes, ignorance, arrogance

"If I could follow my heart again it would be yours
with every breath I would find a way to love you more"
~With You by Josh Groban

"With you I have everything I have ever wanted. Simple and true. With loving eyes so beautiful." ~ With You by Josh Groban
(#23 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-05-2008, 01:12 AM

Name: Heather
Favourite Type of Lolita: ALL
Favourite Lolita Brand: dun hav one yet~
Favourite Lolita Store: dun hav one yet~
Favourite Colours: purple/black/green/turquoise
Likes and Dislikes: i duno ~

woot
(#24 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

09-05-2008, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanas View Post
It is lovely! At my age I could care less what people think I wore the outfit I made out shopping and to the post office! And my daughter had a lil puffy dress on so we made quite a pair lol!
Yeah I don't care either! Sometimes [depending on which area] it's not safe to draw attention to yourself, not that I care about people staring and so on. Recently there has been a lot of violent crimes commited against people who dress differently, a girl was stamped to death a few months ago, and just recently a man had his ear cut off because he was 'goth.' My area is good but if you stray into other places I can imagine it happening, and it's a shame that you can't really be yourself but I'd rather be safe than wear a dress that's going to bring that kind of attention.

Man's ear cut off in horrific assault on campers in park - Yorkshire Post
BBC NEWS | England | Lancashire | Goth clothes 'prompted killing'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmiechan View Post
my best friends Angelina and I are staring up a gothic, sweet and white lolita brand called Poisin Apple (it was the only thing i could think of because she lefe me in charge of names!!)
i can't post pics but we have lots of ideas....
love your opinions anyone!!
That sounds awesome! I really love the name ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloomth View Post
I love the dress! What a cute shape it has!!!! Good choice.

Thanks for including my little shop on your list.

Whens your bday? Happy belated or almost!!!!!!!!
Thankyou! Yeah I wanted something that fits nicely but also doesn't show my big hips so much, and I thought the puffy dress would be good for evening out the shape a little ~

You're welcome ^_^

Thanks! My birthday is actually a few months away, but since it's my 18th I'm planning ahead a lot so it goes right ~

Quote:
I am so jelous! LOL. I have so many Ideas for clothing just lack training(I mostly teach myself) But hopefully by next year I'll go back to college an start an art and fashion degree
Yeah that would be good, I also do art and we could do fashion if we wanted to, I was thinking of doing about the Japanese clothing styles and also stuff like Punk and Goth because it's really interesting espeically to people who don't know much about it.

Welcome to the clan TokyoRain and MissHoney
(#25 (permalink))
Old
nanas (Offline)
Outsider

09-05-2008, 07:53 AM

That is crazy! Here peaple stare like crazy but thats about it. The violence has to do with the drug cartels across the border. There are ransoms on peoples heads and everything we are just all wondering when it will start on our side of the border

Nanas
(#26 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

09-05-2008, 07:57 AM

Quote:
That is crazy! Here peaple stare like crazy but thats about it. The violence has to do with the drug cartels across the border. There are ransoms on peoples heads and everything we are just all wondering when it will start on our side of the border
Yeah it's pretty awful how petty people can be about someones appearance, so much so that they are willing to be violent towards people about it.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
09-06-2008, 02:35 PM

i agree, dont blame stuff on things people dont think is "normal"...

*welcome to the clan everybody!!!*

hey i got a question.... can you be loli and have hot pink hair? i dyed it pink *again, i missed it sooo much* and i was wondering, could i still be goth or even sweet loli still?!? '-.-

(#28 (permalink))
Old
nanas (Offline)
Outsider

09-06-2008, 02:54 PM

I say why not! Everyone has their own interpretation of fashion. My mom was watching a mexican soap opera(drama) the other day that caught my attention. The main character is named LOLA, and her clothing is totaly lolita but using colors used more in mexico. Quite interesting actualy.

Nanas
(#29 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

09-06-2008, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
i agree, dont blame stuff on things people dont think is "normal"...

*welcome to the clan everybody!!!*

hey i got a question.... can you be loli and have hot pink hair? i dyed it pink *again, i missed it sooo much* and i was wondering, could i still be goth or even sweet loli still?!? '-.-
Yeah sure, I've seen a lot of Loli's with pink hair! It looks really good on Decora in my opinion, I don't think I've seen it on a Sweet Lolita surprisingly, but I have seen it on many a Gothic Lolita.

Okay everyone, OPINION TIME!

Well, I wondered if we should put up a Trade/Buy/Sell section in the first post. I have a lot of Lolita/Goth/Punk stuff that I wish to sell and I wondered if anyone would be interested, also if anyone has got anything they wish to trade, sell or something they've been looking for, we could maybe point them in the direction?

What do you guys think? I mean, I could post pictures for you guys to have a look at and everything will be WAY cheaper than anything you find off the internet, not to mention it's better to recycle things than to throw them away!

Last edited by MissMisa : 09-06-2008 at 06:08 PM.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
hinata4life (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to hinata4life
09-06-2008, 06:18 PM

Name: Aisja
Favourite Type of Lolita: all sorts
Favourite Lolita Brand: Don't have lolita cloth yet
Favourite Lolita Store: Don't have lolita cloth yet
Favourite Colours: Blue, Pink, Black, White
Likes and Dislikes:
Likes: japan, manga, anime, drawing, listening music (anime, Jpop, Kpop), skating, zwimming.
Dislikes: fights, places with many people, people that think they know everything.