JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Asian Clothing and Asian hate. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/18807-asian-clothing-asian-hate.html)

superheel 09-04-2008 01:58 AM

Asian Clothing and Asian hate.

Ok, i've only been here in the United States for 5 months now and i'm already hearing white poeple say negative stuffs about asians. I'm in a High School where being an asian is a big deal for people and i'm getting tired of it. Okay, so i want to dress like an asian from now on, so i can show to them that our clothing is better than them. Can anyone tell me what kinds of clothes asians wear? I'm not talking about JRock fashion because that's to heavy to maintain, i'm talking about casual asian clothing for men. I wanna show these racists what being an asian means.

emmygirl121 09-04-2008 02:00 AM

rock that shit :P

and don't worry,
it can't possibly be worse than being a lolita freshman

Sketchy 09-04-2008 02:12 AM

Just go emo, then everyone will like you ;)

emmygirl121 09-04-2008 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sketchy (Post 575604)
Just go emo, then everyone will like you ;)

is that what you did?

don't do that, trust me

Kojiro 09-04-2008 02:14 AM

All those asian haters are just being punks.... im not sure what a casual asian style looks like but a cool look isn't what you wear but how you wear it ^^.

Sketchy 09-04-2008 02:28 AM

Nah I was just kidding, hating people for their look is dumb though. I mean it is tempting cause some people dress pretty retarded, but you should get to know them first before building up hate over nothing.

Oh and if someone doesn't like you just cause you're Asian thats, um racism. Don't even pay them attention.

But if you have to, smack em.

Sangetsu 09-04-2008 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sketchy (Post 575618)
Nah I was just kidding, hating people for their look is dumb though. I mean it is tempting cause some people dress pretty retarded, but you should get to know them first before building up hate over nothing.

Oh and if someone doesn't like you just cause you're Asian thats, um racism. Don't even pay them attention.

But if you have to, smack em.

You should come here to Japan where you are very much judged by your appearance. Many foreigners get the same treatment in Japan as the OP is getting in America.

As for Asians dressing better, that's a matter of opinion. Shopping around in the stores here in Tokyo, there isn't a great deal of difference between casual fashion. People in Japan prefer to dress in American or European styles if they can find them.

Ronin4hire 09-04-2008 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superheel (Post 575599)
Ok, i've only been here in the United States for 5 months now and i'm already hearing white poeple say negative stuffs about asians. I'm in a High School where being an asian is a big deal for people and i'm getting tired of it. Okay, so i want to dress like an asian from now on, so i can show to them that our clothing is better than them. Can anyone tell me what kinds of clothes asians wear? I'm not talking about JRock fashion because that's to heavy to maintain, i'm talking about casual asian clothing for men. I wanna show these racists what being an asian means.

Clothes Asians wear?

Probably M size.

Clothes Americans wear?

XXXL Hahahahaha :mtongue:

(just a joke peoples)

xYinniex 09-04-2008 05:05 PM

tee shirt and jeans

like one of a kind t shirts and stuff. =)
Something they dont have.

kaelazors 09-04-2008 05:16 PM

just model your wardrobe after models in asian fashion magazines. here's one that i like:

STREET/FRUiTS/TUNE