JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Hairstyles (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/18916-hairstyles.html)

Haimaru 09-08-2008 12:01 AM

Hairstyles

I've been begging my mom to cut my hair for forever. My hair is naturally curly. But I steam it straitened with a straitner.
I've seen tons of awesome j-pop hairstyles for long hair that I want. But the problem is, how would you cut it; The layers I mean?
Do you have any pictures of hairstyles and do you know how to cut(/or style) the hair?

yukisnow 09-08-2008 12:09 AM

i know what you mean
i have curly hair too,
like tres curly
i say go for it, i mean if your going to straitenit all the time
then do it, don't hesitate
and on the off day when you don't feel like straightening it, figure out how to do something funky wiht it
i'll try to upload some photos
but you can check out my myspace i might have some photos for you to check out...
if not, well theres more coming, i need more hair products ^.^

but good luck eh?

kaelazors 09-08-2008 11:40 AM

just make sure if you do straighten your hair everyday use some kinda hair product that will help protect your hair from all that heat

Haimaru 09-08-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukisnow (Post 578533)
i know what you mean
i have curly hair too,
like tres curly
i say go for it, i mean if your going to straitenit all the time
then do it, don't hesitate
and on the off day when you don't feel like straightening it, figure out how to do something funky wiht it
i'll try to upload some photos
but you can check out my myspace i might have some photos for you to check out...
if not, well theres more coming, i need more hair products ^.^

but good luck eh?

Ok! show me some links when you get the chance, kay? Arigatou Gozaimasu! :ywave:

Haimaru 09-08-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaelazors (Post 578845)
just make sure if you do straighten your hair everyday use some kinda hair product that will help protect your hair from all that heat

Already do, but I understand your point. I also have to use some really strong anti-frizz stuff for when its rainy; so then it dosen't curl back.

kaelazors 09-08-2008 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haimaru (Post 579054)
Already do, but I understand your point. I also have to use some really strong anti-frizz stuff for when its rainy; so then it dosen't curl back.

ooh! good stuff ^^ i need to buy some heat protection stuff. haven't been able to blow dry, straighten, or curl my hair for some time now T.T but i'm waiting til i see my stylist this weekend to ask her what kind she recommends

Haimaru 09-10-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaelazors (Post 579087)
i'm waiting til i see my stylist this weekend to ask her what kind she recommends

*giggles* You have to see a hairstylist, poor you. :cool: My mom was a hairstylist back in her day, so she styles my hair. :p

kaelazors 09-10-2008 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haimaru (Post 581117)
*giggles* You have to see a hairstylist, poor you. :cool: My mom was a hairstylist back in her day, so she styles my hair. :p

lol yeah well she's not really my stylist, she's just the lady that's cut and dyed my hair for the past couple of years. haven't stuck w/ the same person for so long before

Haimaru 09-19-2008 06:35 PM

?? Im confused. Whats the post you are replying to, MarleBobbly? ?_?