JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Style Questions Here! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/20516-style-questions-here.html)

LolitaLover 02-25-2008 02:53 AM

yeah but i cant find that in any store online do you know any other links that have stuff like that?

Juno 03-02-2008 11:59 PM

This might have what your looking for.

Click here
^ thats prob the best one

Jessica91 04-11-2008 02:43 PM

Doc martins maybe? Should look alright...

Ryumaru 04-20-2008 02:16 PM

Opinions on a piercing?

So, finally decided to push the boat out and start my long overdue trying out of vkei. =) And one of the things I wanted was a piercing in the style of Miyavi. But, I'm not sure how it suits me (one minute I think it's hot, next minute I don't... eh. I think this fake one is too big for me)

So, opinions guys?

yuujirou 04-20-2008 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenchu (Post 466414)
Well, unlike a tattoo you can remove it if you dont suit it or grow out of it or whatever. But if you are short on cash I could see why you might want to pay it special attention.

Personally, I am not into peircings. Peircings and boxing dont mix, even if I did like the style.

Well, I can only say, dont do something you are not entirely sure of. It might be a waste of muny. Just think about it for a while, and then decide. It might seem like you need to rush these things, but if it is really worth doing then the wait will be worthwhile.

Also, consider if you feel comfortable in the image in all situations. If you feel shy going in public with certain clothes or new peircings then it might be because it is not really you and you are trying to hard. Make sure you are comfortable...

hehe x]
piercings and boxing???

try dangling earrings and freerunning >.<''''

Pjok 04-20-2008 03:26 PM

I think tenchu is right but i also think it suits you. if you really want it why don't do it, :D i can't cuz of my mom and education.. but if youre sure about it then do it.. cuz it do grow back together again if you regret..

Haha, lool, Yuuji.. good combination.. but yh theyre annoying when you run..

Drend 04-20-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuujirou (Post 466449)
hehe x]
piercings and boxing???

try dangling earrings and freerunning >.<''''

OUCH X__X I just imagined running or making a jump and getting hooked on something x___x

yuujirou 04-20-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pjok (Post 466453)
I think tenchu is right but i also think it suits you. if you really want it why don't do it, :D i can't cuz of my mom and education.. but if youre sure about it then do it.. cuz it do grow back together again if you regret..

Haha, lool, Yuuji.. good combination.. but yh theyre annoying when you run..

kyuu x]
running ish no problem~
it's when this one starts doing the tricks
(arials, jumping off rooftops, etc. thats when it gets annoying/hurting ;_;)

Pjok 04-20-2008 04:37 PM

well if your bg dangling earrings were as big and round as mine, and as heavy it would hurt, and it does..

drend... lol

EveV 04-20-2008 05:07 PM

I think lip piercings are really tacky x.x
But at least in that pic you seem to pull it off.
I have 4 ear piercings, a nose piercing and an industrial and my belly button pierced <<
I love piercings : )
I gave myself all those piercings except for the industrial my brother did it.

Yayyyy piercing fun yayyy.