Old
tohruchan7 (Offline)
ur so cute no matter what

10-09-2008, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkalk View Post
I usually wear bright colors. ^^
Now the green is purple and pinks ^^

wow ur hair is totally cute!! i love it!

HUMANS ARE COWARDS IN THE FACE OF HAPPINESS. IT TAKES COURAGE TO HOLD ONTO HAPPINESS.
(#332 (permalink))
Old
iluvpink5289 (Offline)
New to JF

Question hime gyaru hair help!!! - 10-10-2008, 02:37 PM

ok well theres this party where u have to dress up in something that is awesome to you, so alot of ppl r dressing up in different time periods.. my friends and i r gonna each represent a different japanese style, im gonna do hime gyaru .. but theres no way i can get my hair to do all those different styles.. and my hair is short so ima buy a wig and get it styled and do that.. but what kind of wig do i need? just a plain uncut straight wig? or would it even matter ?
(#333 (permalink))
Old
AnimeBaby112 (Offline)
Banned

10-10-2008, 06:04 PM

Quote:

oh you are adorable! i luurv the hair!
(#334 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

10-10-2008, 08:09 PM

Quote:

i like your hair alot. kawaii. you should put red in you hair or is that too common of a color?

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#335 (permalink))
Old
bhl88 (Offline)
JF Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Where to find seamstresses specializing at kodonas in Japan - 10-11-2008, 07:33 AM

(the one on the right)

Kodona

I've been asking people for so long already. One told me that I can find a kodona speciality seamstress/tailor in Akiba or Shinjuku. Any other places?

Info on Lolita Fashion: TeamSugar LiveJournal

Last edited by bhl88 : 10-11-2008 at 08:08 AM.
(#336 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

10-11-2008, 09:41 AM

How many hundreds of dollars are you willing to spend, and do you live in Japan so the tailor/seamstress can size you properly?

I think you are taking the reverse (and expensive) approach. Why have a Tokyo tailor make a Western style outfit when it is so much cheaper to buy it in the West?
(#337 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
10-11-2008, 10:12 AM

In general, most people who wear that style in Japan make their own or have their friends help them. I sew quite a bit, and I`ve never heard of a seamstress specializing in 王子 style - it`s not like it`s all that different from making like any other style.
I`m completely sure you could ask pretty much any seamstress to do it for you. It`s not like it`s wedding dress complex. You`d just have to pay for fabric and labor, like any other style of clothing.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#338 (permalink))
Old
bhl88 (Offline)
JF Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
10-11-2008, 11:16 AM

@Nyororin: Yeah, but I need to find any place. (First time to go to Japan). Someone gave me places to shop but most of them are expensive and some are aimed at tourists (cheap and low-quality), he said.

@MMM: Let's see... 1.) Maybe. 2.) No, I don't.

Info on Lolita Fashion: TeamSugar LiveJournal

(#339 (permalink))
Old
amuchan (Offline)
Panda Bear ♥♥

10-12-2008, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuu View Post
You could cut ur hair and maybe put some color in it?? you could buy extensions too if you don´t want to dye ur hair! ^^
For make-up, wear eyeliner, a little bit(!) lipgloss, wrong eyelashes, colorfull eyeshadow...
4 clothing: cool shirts, accesoires!!!, maybe plateau-boots/shoes or creepers (it´s easier to walk in them then in plateau-shoes~) buttons and so on...

I agree with the hair comment. Normally visual kei have different colors of hair and lengths, they dress in dark eye makeup, not to much on the lips, exotic colors on the eyes, contacts with crazy colors, blood clothes, dark clothes, long eyelashes, no blush. dark clothing mixes, kanji written on a lot, and chunky boots that are black. Lots of necklaces, very little piercings except the extreme ones. I hope this helps.

(#340 (permalink))
Old
amuchan (Offline)
Panda Bear ♥♥

10-12-2008, 03:15 AM

Hime Gyaru is more of a sweet classy look. It is true they have different lengths of hair but it is more of a layered look. They layer their hair, most of the time it is short on top and gets longer at the bottom. You can buy a "layered" wig or clip the front all up and curl the rest of the wig's hair. It is a really cool look. Or you could highlight your hair with carmel or something very mellow (not sure what the color of your hair is) and wave it. Another thing with your wig if your getting it done, is to put hair bows or cute hair slides in it. The himegyaru look also has some adorable accessories. Hope I helped

Last edited by amuchan : 10-12-2008 at 03:23 AM.