JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#401 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

11-02-2008, 04:55 AM

I thought Miyavi got rid of his lip piercing?
I had wanted to get one like his also.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#402 (permalink))
Old
amuchan (Offline)
Panda Bear ♥♥

11-02-2008, 05:43 AM

Well, personally I think piercings in the ear and lip are enough for both girls and guys. I don't see the point in going overboard with tattoos or piercings as you can look like your trying to hard with them. Not really a fan of anything other than ear or lip, I get creeped out kind of with people who have the hand piercing. The piercing in between one of their fingers or on the fleshy part of your hand. That must be a b***** to handle.

As for the fake piercing you have in the photo, I don't think a small hoop fits your lip. I have a metal barbell straight through my bottom lip, and sometimes it shows and others it doesn't, depending on what angle you look at me. It really shows when I smile or look up. Probably because I have more of a fuller lip shape and the piercing is kind of small.In both your photos your lips lean more towards the thinner side (which isn't a problem or anything ) but if you want it to look neutral, I suggest a smaller piercing or venom bites will suit you more. The hoop over rides your lip.

@ MissMisa - LOL! My boyfriend got a small hoop on the right of his lip, but he never tried squirting stuff out of them. I'll have to tell him

(#403 (permalink))
Old
superheel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-02-2008, 05:51 AM

Personally, i think piercings are not cool. It will just ruin your body and will leave a permanent damage and you won't look respectable. It's still up to you.

"Save the earth from Global Warming!"
(#404 (permalink))
Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

11-02-2008, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
I thought Miyavi got rid of his lip piercing?
I had wanted to get one like his also.
No Miyavi never get his piercings off it me shocked O.O

My first language is sign language 'cause I am born deaf and second is English it's hard understand for me sometimes my memory not good for I try writes right story/grammer of english okay? And read them too. So Deal with it.
(#405 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

11-02-2008, 06:25 AM

I think he removed his lip and eyebrow piercings. I will have to check the Miyavi thread.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#406 (permalink))
Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

11-02-2008, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
I think he removed his lip and eyebrow piercings. I will have to check the Miyavi thread.
Really? I don't know it :/

My first language is sign language 'cause I am born deaf and second is English it's hard understand for me sometimes my memory not good for I try writes right story/grammer of english okay? And read them too. So Deal with it.
(#407 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

11-02-2008, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhispyMcwillow View Post
We're talking finger gloves right ? ^^

Edit:
Damn it's still a hell finding stuff most of the good stuff is japanese shipping only + if you go search for eu/american shops you'll usualy end up with girls clothing . I would give a arm and leg (not to be taken litteraly) to know what words to use in a search to end up with male clothing.
To be honest I think the best place for it would be ebay ~ Have a look around for that. Also, if you look in the Lolita Clan thread, there is a store list and most of them ship to USA and Japan, there is bound to be some styles which are for men.
(#408 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

Style Questions Here! - 11-02-2008, 09:54 AM

Here is a place to post all of your questions about style! Not sure what hair cut to have? Not sure what a certain style is? Don't know where to get a certain outfit? Then you can post here, and ask all the questions you need to. I'm sure a lot of JF members can leave you some helpful information.
(#409 (permalink))
Old
emiluvsjmusic (Offline)
JF noob

11-02-2008, 11:50 AM

Looks like something off CLAMP... haha

Death Note fam & Shingami clan
JF family|Emi's Space|Haruhiism
(#410 (permalink))
Old
WhispyMcwillow (Offline)
Wannabe Gothic Aristocrat

11-02-2008, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
To be honest I think the best place for it would be ebay ~ Have a look around for that. Also, if you look in the Lolita Clan thread, there is a store list and most of them ship to USA and Japan, there is bound to be some styles which are for men.
So basicly the Names of the male and female styles are the same? O_O
That's a thoughie. So basicly there is a chance for me to find the find the style by searching for gothic lolita? (Mainly looking for the style on the wikipedia pic that one is awsome ^^)
.... I thougth i had a chance by searching for gothic aristocrat, turns out that Mana has overflown the market with girl's clothing,
(I know they are meant for men aswell but... I like my clothing a bit more masculine... Don't realy have the urge to wear a dress.)
wich makes searching sooo much harder. + 1 vote for some style/gender speciffic thread sticky's ^^.

Last edited by WhispyMcwillow : 11-02-2008 at 07:26 PM.