JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Style Questions Here! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/20516-style-questions-here.html)

gravelgill 01-10-2009 03:04 AM

lifes no fun with out accesories,besides if you ever go to shinjuku(i think thats how its spelled)you'll feel lightly dressed

reihiino 01-10-2009 03:11 AM

i usually just wear my rings...but since i've been wearing gloves lately my rings get caught in the fabric. so i just leave them at home. i just wear my tongue ring & maybe some earrings if i feel like it

sakari09 01-11-2009 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reihiino (Post 661815)
i usually just wear my rings...but since i've been wearing gloves lately my rings get caught in the fabric. so i just leave them at home. i just wear my tongue ring & maybe some earrings if i feel like it

LOL
My gloves do the same thing, they're the stretchy kind...and now my rings don't wanna fit on my fingers. LOL

kai12695 01-11-2009 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VampireGirl1314 (Post 661748)
Use some styling gell and style your hair with spikes or make little tips at the end of your hair to make it more like anime hair.>^_~<

i dont like using gel so i started to use molding/hair wax cause gel is too shiny and it likes turns flaky and like it like turns white

but the first thing i did was get my haired layered and thinned today but right now its liuke short so i still have to grow it so yah..thx for the other tips though like the spikes:D

kai12695 01-11-2009 11:24 PM

tips for dressing jrock asian style (not hardcore jrock)

well i already got the hair just needs clothing any tips?

HIalchemist 01-12-2009 12:43 AM

Look at the male characters from KoF XI, no lie.

angelkitty752 01-14-2009 12:52 AM

i want a new hairstyle can u guys help

4 Attachment(s)
the 1st pic is me thats me with my hair straightened and sry 4 the bad quality.my hair is naturally long, thick and curly and light brown in color. currently my hair is in the middle part of my back.

Attachment 8738

these last 3 pics r the kinda of hair i like and was thinking about getting

Attachment 8735

Attachment 8736

Attachment 8737

this pic was 2 big but u can find it here:

AsiaJam Asian Fashion Forums

do u guys think this hair will work for me???
and can u recommend ne other hairstyles.

i do like oshare kei. and some visual kei but not 2 dramatic. oh and i dont really like girl-ish hairstyle except 4 the ones i put up thats probably the most girly i will go. i dont really like the GYARU STYLE its a lil 2 girly for me and a lil 2 amercian-ized (if that makes ne sense)

p.s. i just might get me hair relaxed (get it semi-straight), do some thermal hair rebonding, or get my hair permantly straightened. so i dont recommend u putting gurly curly-hairstyles up. but regardless i want ur honest opinion of wat would work 4 me or look gd on me

EDIT: and no im sry i dont have ne other pics of me atm this is the only 1 i hav up of me. if i get more ill post em

thx 4 ur guys help

Aniki 01-14-2009 12:57 AM

I can barely see your face. Don't you have any other pics.

Salvanas 01-14-2009 12:58 AM

Alright. Firstly, post a proper picture of your face, without a hand in the way. So we can see your current hair, face shape and go from there.

Yuna7780 01-14-2009 12:58 AM

If your hair is thick, I think you can easily get layers to get the hair you desire. ^^

I wouldn't know what would look best for your hair, but I'd need to live with your hair for a day to know. I also don't know what I want to do for a hairstyle either, so we're both in the same boat. :D