JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#641 (permalink))
Old
autumnchan (Offline)
New to JF

03-25-2010, 05:01 AM

I suck in fashion.

I dunno how to mix and match my clothes nor how to put on make ups.

Need guide
(#642 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

03-25-2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnchan View Post
I suck in fashion.

I dunno how to mix and match my clothes nor how to put on make ups.

Need guide
i think with anything, you learn and experiment with what you like and how to mix and match and apply makeup.

Because everyone's face is unique, so there are different applications of technique in makeup, e.g: making eyes bigger, making your eyes look elegant using winged liner, making the colours of your eyes pop (e.g: brown and green work well). It differs in each person which is why you experiment, there are loads of youtube gurus, and also beauty bloggers out there to show you (Mine is ~Yinnie~). The general golden rule is: if your eyes are bold/dark, keep lips neutral or vice versa (lips bold/dark, the eyes shoudl be neutral)

Again, with clothes, you have to choose for your figure. Some clothes may make you look fatter than you are, or have the wrong shape making you look shorter than you are. Some colours/shades may wash you out. Its all about experimenting, which is why you have fitting rooms in shops. You can also accessorise, say you had silver shoes, you can match with a silver bag or silver jewellery, but you only want a little, too much will make you look very tacky. Again, if you're wearing a bold print t shirt/dress, keep the rest of the outfit basic. Its all about BALANCE. I can't tell you what to wear, I can only say that working out what looks good on you, both casual and work attire will make you feel really good about yourself when you do wear it.

And sometimes, the best time is when you don't have to think about fashion, I live in sweats and tees when I'm having a home-day. =)

I hope this helps. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertherose25 View Post
Does anyone know who this woman is? She looks familar...I've seen her around before I think.
arisa mizumi, professional cosplayer/Japanese model.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"

Last edited by xYinniex : 03-25-2010 at 08:41 PM.
(#643 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

04-11-2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaylaa View Post
okay so my hair is pretty boring, blonde hair, a little past my shoulders, grown out bangs... you have the point. and my style is a little mixture of AE, HCo and PacSun. its kinda boring. suggestions? pictures? im bored so send whatever youd like.
Suggestions to do....make yourself look better or where to shop?

If you think you have boring hair, cut it, or trim it, or even colour it, Just go to the hair salon and I'm pretty sure you can ask them to style it at the end of your session anyways. It'll make you feel better and also learn how you can deal with your hair. =)

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#644 (permalink))
Old
mattsouza (Offline)
New to JF

05-24-2010, 07:16 PM

How Can I make a Hair Style Visual Kei, and he's still a little small?

Thanks ..
(#645 (permalink))
Old
Liloni (Offline)
New to JF

06-01-2010, 07:12 PM

lol do you guys know a hair style that don't fade away after the first shampoo ? thanks
(#646 (permalink))
Old
caisaki (Offline)
JF Regular

06-15-2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liloni View Post
lol do you guys know a hair style that don't fade away after the first shampoo ? thanks
Why don't you try having your hair permed? You can give it any curled style and it still stays that way even after you take a bath and shampoo your hair.

Last edited by caisaki : 06-16-2010 at 02:57 PM.
(#647 (permalink))
Old
bobkerry (Offline)
New to JF

11-04-2010, 09:13 PM

i think you should go with something different and unique so that you can look really good. in colors go for black. with the black color you can also do some kind of combination and can wear boots too. this will be the perfect idea and it will give you a great look too
(#648 (permalink))
Old
InVain (Offline)
New to JF

01-15-2011, 12:25 AM

oh they all sound so great. very stylish
(#649 (permalink))
Old
Okashii (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Okashii
04-01-2011, 05:09 PM

Helloo! I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if it's not I'll move it!
I need some help with identifying the shirt (the long sleeve worn underneath the t-shirt) that Bou is wearing in this picture. Doesn't need to be the exact same brand but one that looks the same ^.^
Have been trying to find one for so long now but without success >.<

Thanks in advance =)

o(≧∀≦)o
(#650 (permalink))
Old
jellybello (Offline)
New to JF

04-15-2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashii View Post
Helloo! I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if it's not I'll move it!
I need some help with identifying the shirt (the long sleeve worn underneath the t-shirt) that Bou is wearing in this picture. Doesn't need to be the exact same brand but one that looks the same ^.^
Have been trying to find one for so long now but without success >.<

Thanks in advance =)
I believe Bou is wearing Sex Pot Revenge. You can check out CDJapan which sells SPR for similar styles There are also other brands that make similar style clothing with skull prints and such ^^ Hope you find your shirt!