JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#511 (permalink))
Old
rebam (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-14-2009, 01:01 AM

i think that you should straighten it get layers and maybe color it

"What do you believe in? 'I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stronger'"
(#512 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-14-2009, 01:26 AM

Last I checked, this was Japan Forum, not Help-me-choose-a-haircut forum. That's what stylists are for.

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan
(#513 (permalink))
Old
jewelpre (Offline)
JF Regular

Talking 01-14-2009, 01:56 AM

Its better to go to a hairstylish..

MyClozet.
Share for fashion statement, sell, buy and swap your
clothes and accessories.
MyClozet is cool place for fashion savvy people
(#514 (permalink))
Old
NishiHime (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-14-2009, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
Last I checked, this was Japan Forum, not Help-me-choose-a-haircut forum. That's what stylists are for.
dude, seriously, she's posting pictures of a Japanese model with hairstyles she admires and asking us for advice. If you can't give her some helpful advice that answers her question, why not just focus on another forum subject that you actually enjoy? She clearly made it relevant to Japanese hair.

That said, angelkitty752 if your hair is long and medium texture, not too wavy or frizzy, go for long and layered and if you have straight hair & are not bothered by the idea of bangs, get them! I have straight but slightly wavy hair and tried bangs way back when I was a teenager and they didn't suit my hair texture and were a lot of work to blowdry but for many girls with naturally fine and super-straight hair (like Japanese), bangs looks great! Make sure to go to a very good stylist and with pictures of the style you want and ask him/her to analyze your hair and assess whether bangs would be workable for you as well as layers. Please do post after-haircut pictures so we can see how it turned out. Good luck!!

- Nishi

~~Member of JapanForum Royal Clan of Gods & Goddesses~~
http://www.nishimusic.com
Webmistress of UsagiandMamoru.com, MiakaandTamahome.com, MaxLovely.com, PrincessIshtar.com, ArwenandAragorn.com

(#515 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

01-14-2009, 04:01 PM

Okay. Well, looking at your face shape, I don't think any of those three hairstyles would suit you.

Here's one thing that I think would suit you perfectly.

BOMBHEAD

It suits your face shape perfectly, and it's realistic yet fancy.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#516 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
01-14-2009, 09:17 PM

Want Japanese hairstyles? Be Japanese.

Problem solved.

Close the thread.

Next.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#517 (permalink))
Old
angelkitty752 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to angelkitty752 Send a message via Yahoo to angelkitty752
01-14-2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishiHime View Post
dude, seriously, she's posting pictures of a Japanese model with hairstyles she admires and asking us for advice. If you can't give her some helpful advice that answers her question, why not just focus on another forum subject that you actually enjoy? She clearly made it relevant to Japanese hair.

That said, angelkitty752 if your hair is long and medium texture, not too wavy or frizzy, go for long and layered and if you have straight hair & are not bothered by the idea of bangs, get them! I have straight but slightly wavy hair and tried bangs way back when I was a teenager and they didn't suit my hair texture and were a lot of work to blowdry but for many girls with naturally fine and super-straight hair (like Japanese), bangs looks great! Make sure to go to a very good stylist and with pictures of the style you want and ask him/her to analyze your hair and assess whether bangs would be workable for you as well as layers. Please do post after-haircut pictures so we can see how it turned out. Good luck!!

- Nishi
thank u for ur help and for telling that guy off 4 me... im glad some1 gets y i posted this up

(#518 (permalink))
Old
angelkitty752 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to angelkitty752 Send a message via Yahoo to angelkitty752
01-14-2009, 10:26 PM

thx 4 the replies so far im thankful 2 u guys that actually posted something worth reading besides those idiotic ppl posting stupid things

(#519 (permalink))
Old
AnimeBaby112 (Offline)
Banned

01-14-2009, 11:24 PM

can anyone help?
I want to cut my hair to be sort of Japanese/anime style, but I don't want it too short. (I have very thin hair too.)
IMG000040.jpg
That my hair...
thanks!
(#520 (permalink))
Old
NishiHime (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-15-2009, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkitty752 View Post
thank u for ur help and for telling that guy off 4 me... im glad some1 gets y i posted this up
aww you're very welcome but I had a chance to talk to Keaton - he's actually cool just a little rough around the edges Do post your pictures ok? I can't wait to see them

- Nishi

~~Member of JapanForum Royal Clan of Gods & Goddesses~~
http://www.nishimusic.com
Webmistress of UsagiandMamoru.com, MiakaandTamahome.com, MaxLovely.com, PrincessIshtar.com, ArwenandAragorn.com