JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Style Questions Here! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/20516-style-questions-here.html)

LolitaLover 02-25-2008 01:22 AM

Style Questions Here!

hi im just wondering what boots and stuff would go with this outfit its the first time im going to wear anything like this im going to an anime/sci-fi convention and i want to kinda wear something like this as my friend is wearing some moi-meme-moitie outfit and she always wears that stuff but i have no clue wat willl go with this haha, shes at work at the moment and i have no one els to ask
also would u wear jeans underneath?

Elegant Gothic Aristocrat: Classic Goth Long Velveteen Coat

PS. IM MALE

gloomth 02-25-2008 01:24 AM

WOW thats gorgeous! i love it.

Id say Victorian style grannie boots or some big buckly goth boots.

No dont wear jeans under it- eew. Black slacks or a long skirt type thing. Black tights would look pretty killer also. :)

LolitaLover 02-25-2008 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gloomth (Post 410505)

No dont wear jeans under it- eew. Black slacks or a long skirt type thing. Black tights would look pretty killer also. :)

ps im male "Black slacks or a long skirt type thing" hehe i dono and i belive the skirt thing thats on it goes to the floor any way

Kiyuge 02-25-2008 01:27 AM

[post deleted]

ItalianLeather 02-25-2008 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gloomth (Post 410505)

:pompoms:
toatlly agree

EveV 02-25-2008 01:53 AM

Ick that thing..
But hey it's your style.
Anyway I'd try sort of flat shoe , or boots with a buckle.
Likeeeee
Boot Barn Men's Home - Boots & Shoes - Motorcycle - Harley Davidson Men's 'Fury Buckle' Motorcycle Boots - Black
Elegant and manly.

LolitaLover 02-25-2008 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EveV (Post 410543)
Ick that thing..
But hey it's your style.
Anyway I'd try sort of flat shoe , or boots with a buckle.
Likeeeee
Boot Barn Men's Home - Boots & Shoes - Motorcycle - Harley Davidson Men's 'Fury Buckle' Motorcycle Boots - Black
Elegant and manly.

thanks those boots are sweet
abd hai! sif its icky =( lol its hot what would u wear?

EveV 02-25-2008 02:04 AM

The same exact thing. Your already wearing a hot jacket >> Just go to the bathroom and take them off every now and then.

LolitaLover 02-25-2008 02:13 AM

yeah i was going to cosplay but i dont know any anime or bands with the same hair as mine and i really dont wanna die it back, lol + i think that overcoat is fucking awsome i like this also

but i think its chicks

EveV 02-25-2008 02:15 AM

I like that one better then the other one. If they have your size and you are cosplaying go for it. You don\'t have to cosplay as anyone in particular be an original character.