JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
lollijenn (Offline)
carpe diem

Send a message via AIM to lollijenn Send a message via MSN to lollijenn
04-27-2008, 08:42 PM

awwwwie. well keep up the good work misa misa.
with your help one day everyone will have AMAZING hair.
lololol

Follow Me Or Not!
JOIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!

wife of dreamyourworld
GrandDaughter of-Wolfrainvn
daughter of-maku niece of-Fuu Nantena yamamato sister of-Marukyusu
Kakashi Jo_Kittie himechan ToKyObOxRoBoT Aunt of-obscureLOVE cousin to-Rikku777 musashi Yuri Hisuwashi

FANS!!! <333
animedude3
(#102 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-27-2008, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollijenn View Post
awwwwie. well keep up the good work misa misa.
with your help one day everyone will have AMAZING hair.
lololol
Thankyou thankyou ^_________^
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

04-27-2008, 09:16 PM

I really LOVE this tutorial... But everything is overly expensive and I can't access anything but Dove and Garnier in the store. Can you maybe put something down that'd be more "Wal-Mart" selective?

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#104 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-27-2008, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
I really LOVE this tutorial... But everything is overly expensive and I can't access anything but Dove and Garnier in the store. Can you maybe put something down that'd be more "Wal-Mart" selective?
I will try and have a search for some items for you tomorrow ^_^ I'm from the UK so we don't have Wal-Mart here, but I'll take a look and see if I can find more things that are less expensive. But bear in mind, that hair dying products are normally quite expensive anyway. Hair straighteners can be bought for as little as $10 if you know where to look ^^
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

04-27-2008, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I will try and have a search for some items for you tomorrow ^_^ I'm from the UK so we don't have Wal-Mart here, but I'll take a look and see if I can find more things that are less expensive. But bear in mind, that hair dying products are normally quite expensive anyway. Hair straighteners can be bought for as little as $10 if you know where to look ^^
Thank you very much! I don't spend a lot of money on my clothes and hair because money is the issue. I appreciate it because none of my friends are into styling so I can't really ask for their advice and help.

See, my problem is that I'm trying to find a new hairstyle for myself and I'm starting to get scared.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#106 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-27-2008, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Thank you very much! I don't spend a lot of money on my clothes and hair because money is the issue. I appreciate it because none of my friends are into styling so I can't really ask for their advice and help.

See, my problem is that I'm trying to find a new hairstyle for myself and I'm starting to get scared.
Your welcome ^_^ I will see what I can do. It's definatly difficult when your on a budget, but you can still work around that ^_^
(#107 (permalink))
Old
DesiredMess (Offline)
.Infront of Persona.

04-27-2008, 09:35 PM

I'm sure Dove is found in Wally world. I mean, that's where I get all my stuff too.

Videogame junkie extraordinaire. I often need help getting snapped back into reality, so bare with me.
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

04-27-2008, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiredMess View Post
I'm sure Dove is found in Wally world. I mean, that's where I get all my stuff too.
lol. I buy Dove at Wal-Mart. I buy a lot of my stuff at Wal-Mart except for when it comes to most of my clothes and books.

It's kind of funny. My room has almost everything in it that I'd need for the rest of my life. I have friends always over and we're not really welcome to any other part of the house... And all of my stupid little things, such as a lemonaid pitcher to a mini-fridge, all come from Wal-Mart and give my room an accent.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#109 (permalink))
Old
DesiredMess (Offline)
.Infront of Persona.

04-27-2008, 10:04 PM

Aw, I wish I had a room like that! My rooms to small for that, cluttered with my clothes thrown around. I'm messy. I need to clean up! XDD

Everything I get usually comes from walmart too. Except clothes and books too. All my makeup is from walmart! XDDD

Videogame junkie extraordinaire. I often need help getting snapped back into reality, so bare with me.
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

04-27-2008, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiredMess View Post
Aw, I wish I had a room like that! My rooms to small for that, cluttered with my clothes thrown around. I'm messy. I need to clean up! XDD

Everything I get usually comes from walmart too. Except clothes and books too. All my makeup is from walmart! XDDD
My room is always really messed up during the week in a school year. During the summer, my room is perfect. No mess anywhere. I'm never home and my friends say I have OCD when something gets out of place when my room is consistently clean.

I buy my makeup at Wal-Mart too. I'm running out of mascara.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780