JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Tutorial thread. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/20990-tutorial-thread.html)

Hisuwashi 03-30-2008 09:28 PM

I like it. It's very good, however I am not sure if I am daring enough to style my hair like that..!

MissMisa 03-30-2008 09:32 PM

Thankyou, I'm glad you like it ^-^

I like natural hair too, I just get bored quickly and like to change my hair a lot :D

xYinniex 03-30-2008 11:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks miss misa, thats awesome.
I'VE USED SMART COLOUR BEFORE.
bleached my hair for me and made my hair bright red, but then it faded ginger =(

i\'m gona go j-pop with my hairstyle next.
LOL
just cuz its easy to manage

ayumi [from some girlgroup i forgot the name to]
Attachment 4814

reihiino 03-31-2008 01:23 AM

Cool tutorial. I have dark hair with purple streaks in my bangs & at the roots (I have premature gray hair *tear*), so luckily for me, the bleach didnt damage my hair. What I do use for the upkeep is toner. My hairdresser does that for me every few weeks, and she gave me a bottle to take home (which saves me around $20 american dollars every few weeks too :D). I have never seen the brands that you mentioned in America though. i've known people to use Manic Panic if they can't afford to get it done professionally. But I'll definetly check out that flat iron. I know they sell that Sephora. Thanks again!

MissMisa 03-31-2008 07:50 AM

Your welcome everyone ^-^

It's strange that Smart colour turned to ginger [sometimes it can start off ginger if you don't leave it on long enough, sometimes it out of your hands because it depends on how porous your hair is ;_;] , usually if you bleach your hair the colour doesn't fade because it takes colour out of your hair rather than put a different colour in. But it is different for some people, normally it does that if you have dyed your hair before.

But if you can afford to get it done proffesionally, do it ^-^

I've heard of toner, when I saw it, it was on the Manic Panic website, and is used for like keeping your hair the right colour and taking out the yellow pigments that can make your hair go the wrong colour if you are dying it an unnatural colour.

nothingleft 03-31-2008 11:49 PM

Thank you for this! I'm glad you took everything into consideration :)

I don't think I have the time or the courage to go Jrock but I'm still interested in getting my hair dyed in some funky way. Hehe.

Will definitly take your advice onboard : )

MissMisa 04-01-2008 07:48 AM

It's good to hear it ^-^ And your welcome :D

HiKO 04-01-2008 09:11 AM

I'm going to try this out after I graduated from this school! :D Awesome tut :D

Altaru 04-03-2008 01:39 AM

Yeah. Thanks for the tut, too bad I have to wait 'till after high school to try it out.

My parents will only let my dye my hair once a year, and they usually try to make me get a hair cut first. Maybe I can get away with pulling a J-rock style this year, :D

EveV 04-03-2008 01:48 AM

Thats a very good tutorial buttttt I think with the shampoo and conditioner stuff that alot of peoples hair would be better taken care of if they used Biosilk. It protects all types of hair really really good. Especially damaged. Or like a green tea hair products. Organic stuff is really good for you.