JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Tutorial thread. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/20990-tutorial-thread.html)

yuujirou 04-03-2008 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altaru (Post 446613)
Yeah. Thanks for the tut, too bad I have to wait 'till after high school to try it out.

My parents will only let my dye my hair once a year, and they usually try to make me get a hair cut first. Maybe I can get away with pulling a J-rock style this year, :D

*pities*
._.''''
poor lad ;_;

yuujirou 04-03-2008 04:38 AM

Quote:

Yeah. Thanks for the tut, too bad I have to wait 'till after high school to try it out.

My parents will only let my dye my hair once a year, and they usually try to make me get a hair cut first. Maybe I can get away with pulling a J-rock style this year, :D

*pities*
._.''''
poor lad ;_;

MissMisa 04-03-2008 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EveV (Post 446621)
Thats a very good tutorial buttttt I think with the shampoo and conditioner stuff that alot of peoples hair would be better taken care of if they used Biosilk. It protects all types of hair really really good. Especially damaged. Or like a green tea hair products. Organic stuff is really good for you.

Haven't heard of the product, but thanks for the advice ^-^

My mum's really into the organic stuff so we usually have lots of it :D

MissMisa 04-14-2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Once a year, poor you! :O :O My parents don't care what I do with my hair and my mum pays for it cutting when it needs doing so it's all good ^-^

Nki 04-14-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 460527)
^-^

Yeah!!! Thanks MissMisa.. now my path to J-rockstar is in the 1rst step of the Ride.
BayBay... and I :rheart: your style :D

MissMisa 04-14-2008 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nki (Post 460535)
Yeah!!! Thanks MissMisa.. now my path to J-rockstar is in the 1rst step of the Ride.
BayBay... and I :rheart: your style :D

Your welcome, and thankyou ^-^

Housetek 04-15-2008 12:51 AM

well done, a very nice tutorial MM

MissMisa 04-15-2008 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Housetek (Post 460735)
well done, a very nice tutorial MM

Thanks Housetek ^-^

Nice sig aswell! :D

MissMisa 04-20-2008 09:00 AM

~ Misa's Jrock Makeup Tutorial ~

Well, my hair tutorial proved pretty popular, so I decided to do a makeup one. Please excuse the size of the image, it will take a long while to load. If it's too big for you to view, just tell me and I'll email it to you instead ^_^ Hope this helps ~ Any questions, just PM me. [Oh and I noticed a ton of spelling mistakes to ignore them, and at one point it says the images are on the right when they're on the left but it's because I switched them >.<]

xYinniex 04-20-2008 11:17 AM

>.>

tip:

if you have asian eyelids [narrow ones] don't use too much eyeliner.