JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Tutorial thread. (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/20990-tutorial-thread.html)

KikiBunny23 04-20-2008 06:26 PM

This is a reat tutorial but unfortunately I don't, and refuse, to use eyeliner since I have had bad experiences with it and I doubt I would be able to pull this look off very well since I am really tan and black doesn't look good on me but my friend might enjoy this. I'll have to send her the link

MissMisa 04-20-2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 (Post 466605)
This is a reat tutorial but unfortunately I don't, and refuse, to use eyeliner since I have had bad experiences with it and I doubt I would be able to pull this look off very well since I am really tan and black doesn't look good on me but my friend might enjoy this. I'll have to send her the link

Aww, that's a shame. I'll probably be posting some softer styles in the future, [green looks pretty good since I have green eyes], so be sure to look out for that ^_^ And thankies, I hope your friend finds it useful ^___^

KikiBunny23 04-20-2008 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 466609)
Aww, that's a shame. I'll probably be posting some softer styles in the future, [green looks pretty good since I have green eyes], so be sure to look out for that ^_^ And thankies, I hope your friend finds it useful ^___^

I'll be on the lookout for that, green and brown looks best on me ^_^ and I think she will since she likes to try out random things

LittLeAnqeLAyumi 04-20-2008 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoVisualizm (Post 466595)
your welcomies!! ^-^
but I may have a problem while drawing those lines with eyeliner XD
I am soo friggin bad at using liquid eye liner :///

hahaa,the same here..>.< when the liquid eyeliner comes into my eye,it hurts a bit and it looks like I've cried xD and its hard to wash out this "accident"then T________T
and I've have a prob with broadness(?) of the eyeline..so can u say me how broad should the line be?cuz when I draw a line above the eye,u cant see it really xDDD

NeoVisualizm 04-20-2008 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 466598)
Yeah it is really difficult at first! I only used to use pencil at first, but then I moved onto liquid to give it a more defined look ^_^

hmm... thats logical... I will try in this way next time! :D
well.. hope I dont create a disaster XDD

NeoVisualizm 04-20-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittLeAnqeLAyumi (Post 466614)
hahaa,the same here..>.< when the liquid eyeliner comes into my eye,it hurts a bit and it looks like I've cried xD and its hard to wash out this "accident"then T________T
and I've have a prob with broadness(?) of the eyeline..so can u say me how broad should the line be?cuz when I draw a line above the eye,u cant see it really xDDD

aaahhh I know that feeling! it is awful! At the end I have red eye XDD lol
I dont need to wear contacts to make my eyes look red XDD

MissMisa 04-20-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittLeAnqeLAyumi (Post 466614)

It depends how heavy your eyelids are. If you have really thin eyelids, do it either really thin so you can just see it on the lid, or a lot thicker so you can see it just slightly above. If you have thin eyelids, like for example asian eyes, then you put the eyeshadow above the eyelid so you can still see it when your eyes are open ^-^

reihiino 04-20-2008 06:36 PM

ooh! thats gives me an idea to play dress up for a bit...i may have to show a pic when im done if thats ok

LittLeAnqeLAyumi 04-20-2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoVisualizm (Post 466617)
aaahhh I know that feeling! it is awful! At the end I have red eye XDD lol
I dont need to wear contacts to make my eyes look red XDD

yeah,it is..>.< *crys* after these disasters,i dont use it when i go to school xDD you're right..yaay,and red eyes are cool;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 466618)
It depends how heavy your eyelids are. If you have really thin eyelids, do it either really thin so you can just see it on the lid, or a lot thicker so you can see it just slightly above. If you have thin eyelids, like for example asian eyes, then you put the eyeshadow above the eyelid so you can still see it when your eyes are open ^-^

arigato^^ well,I have this typical asian eyes I think,but they're not sooo thin..then I gotta buy black/grey eyeshadow^____^ hope,it will helps:D

MissMisa 04-20-2008 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reihiino (Post 466619)
ooh! thats gives me an idea to play dress up for a bit...i may have to show a pic when im done if thats ok

Yeah sure that would be great ^_^