LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

01-10-2009, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
Yeah, my sister gets treatments in heres before dont know if she does now, but she did hers every three months. I want to still do mine, Im tired of my hair Id never cut it off though, i have a big head and Id look funny with really really short hair lol. Hey I they shouldnt mind you stinking up the salon if your paying too lol seriously though, I dont like salons here. So Id probably wait till california time ^_^

yea i used to get mine done every 6 months at another salon but the treatment that they put burned my scalp a bit little by little. the last time a newer stylist kept it on for so long that i had little burn marks on my scalp! & i kept telling her "hey its burning!" . needless to say i went to another chick & she used this super gentle treatment. problem is the touch up (which is cold) didnt really take so i wanna get enough new hair growth to get it done during the summer...hee hee the rest of the people will have to suffer with the smell BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku
(#22 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
01-10-2009, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihiino View Post
yea i used to get mine done every 6 months at another salon but the treatment that they put burned my scalp a bit little by little. the last time a newer stylist kept it on for so long that i had little burn marks on my scalp! & i kept telling her "hey its burning!" . needless to say i went to another chick & she used this super gentle treatment. problem is the touch up (which is cold) didnt really take so i wanna get enough new hair growth to get it done during the summer...hee hee the rest of the people will have to suffer with the smell BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!
BURN NOOOOOOO. Dumb stylist. I woulda sued. I woulda went to another chick to get my hair done after that too, hope they dont think I or any sane person would come back unless there masochist haha. My hair would def. need more than a gentle treatment, Id want mine to stay for some while. and yea, MAKE THEM SUFFER WITH YOU Just hope im not there -stays home that day-

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#23 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

01-10-2009, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
BURN NOOOOOOO. Dumb stylist. I woulda sued. I woulda went to another chick to get my hair done after that too, hope they dont think I or any sane person would come back unless there masochist haha. My hair would def. need more than a gentle treatment, Id want mine to stay for some while. and yea, MAKE THEM SUFFER WITH YOU Just hope im not there -stays home that day-
the other chick what did my hair upped & left that salon a while before i made a touch up appointment. she didnt even tell me she was gonna leave! but yea that was the last time that i went to that salon. my new hairdresser is awesome & she was hella mad at that chick too...
yea the new treatment i got lasted for a long while...almost 4 months...those were stress free months let me tell ya...

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku
(#24 (permalink))
Old
gravelgill (Offline)
jf blade dancer

01-10-2009, 04:58 AM

short hair frames your face better.it also give you a more youthfull apearance as well as makes you look perky.
long hair makes your face seem longer.it also makes you look older and scholorly

january 10th,meditation for the day
have you FELT the sun today?
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Blac (Offline)
JF Regular

01-10-2009, 07:48 AM

short hair
its more practical and in your case its better imo
(#26 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

01-10-2009, 09:30 AM

I had my hair cut short, and while it looked okay I really missed my long hair. There isn't a lot you can do with short hair and it basically looks the same all the time, there's nothing you can do with it on formal occasions or going out, you can't curl it or anything. While it's easier to manage it depends what your priority is I suppose.

I don't think one looks more sophisticated than the other, every style suits people different and short hair made me look actually a lot younger than I am. Maybe you'd want that if you were an older women but I prefer to look my age atm. xD

Last edited by MissMisa : 01-10-2009 at 09:33 AM.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
ThuMpeR (Offline)
T'aa hwo' aji t'eego :D

Send a message via MSN to ThuMpeR
01-10-2009, 06:19 PM

I used to have really long hair, but wanted to shake things in the house, so got it cut years ago. Now I'm trying to get it back to its former length. There is not a lot to do with short hair.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
paul999 (Offline)
JF Regular

01-10-2009, 07:59 PM

Both of your looks are pretty, but i like the bad girl look better XD
(#29 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

01-10-2009, 08:34 PM

I remember getting it cut short 2 years ago (i usually do just for kicks really). the only plus i had was that it didnt take so long shampooing/conditioning it. other than that bleah...

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku
(#30 (permalink))
Old
kouichisan (Offline)
おす!

01-10-2009, 10:25 PM

----------------------------

Last edited by kouichisan : 02-17-2016 at 11:46 PM.