JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

goth loli dresses. opinions? - 06-07-2009, 12:47 AM

hello again. i mentioned several times that i have a store that sells all kinds of things. ive been thinking alot about adding goth loli clothing to my store. but because its in the US i dont know how it will work out. i was wondering if i could get some opinions on this matter.

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

06-07-2009, 07:32 AM

The lolita community is a lot bigger than most people think, and it will do well, but only if you stock a good brand with high quality lace.

You have to look at the lace on the dresses, to check if it is plasticy, or scratchy. 'Proper' Lolita's value the lace on dresses more than anything, really.

I don't know what brands you are intending to stock, but things like GLP and K-Star are brands to avoid, really.

Anyway if you decide to go down that route, feel free to show me some pics for approval, I can ask people in the Lolita communities what they think.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

06-07-2009, 01:02 PM

thanx a bunch . i have been asking some questions to a couple of clothing dealers about the items their selling and that i am looking for quality items. i have the link to one of the dealers i found.
PUNKRAVE /gothic /Q-062 Lolita dress Q-052 Lolita CN;GUA products

another dealer sells the dresses 1pc. meaning only 1 dress instead of a large bulk orders. they are a pretty good price i would probably have to sell them around 100 to 200 dollars. i try to keep prices to a minimum

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders