JapanForum.com  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
12-01-2008, 10:10 PM

lolita-kisama.com
fanplusfriend.com
punkystars8.com
refusetobeusual.com
those are the best sites ive found

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#22 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
12-02-2008, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtakarAx View Post
lokisa.com

thats where i get some of my stuff ^^

I like their catalog,

but I seriously dislike their forcing someone to set up an account just to look..... especially since it requires confidential information.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
ARoomwithaMOOSE (Offline)
Communicating Effectively

Cool 12-02-2008, 10:20 PM

I would love to get some Visual Kei clothes but since I'm really tall(6'3) it's soooo freaking hard

So I will have to learn how to make my own (or I could just wear the skirts instead of the pants ).

Sexpot Revenge has some of the coolest clothes ever. oh and I almost forgot H.Nato and BTSSB rock too .

For people who like Sexpot Revenge but can't read/speak Japanese try cdjapan.com

Peace is Knowing

"No One would ride in a car with out breaks"
Gackt.C

FEAR IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.
Friedrich Nietzsche
(#24 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
12-02-2008, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoomwithaMOOSE View Post
I would love to get some Visual Kei clothes but since I'm really tall(6'3) it's soooo freaking hard

So I will have to learn how to make my own (or I could just wear the skirts instead of the pants ).

Sexpot Revenge has some of the coolest clothes ever. oh and I almost forgot H.Nato and BTSSB rock too .

For people who like Sexpot Revenge but can't read/speak Japanese try cdjapan.com
2 of the sites i listed custom make clothes for the same price(im 6'4") so its nice to buy clothes that fit perfectly

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#25 (permalink))
Old

Cool 12-02-2008, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothVVC View Post
2 of the sites i listed custom make clothes for the same price(im 6'4") so its nice to buy clothes that fit perfectly
Cool your taller then me (that's a very rare thing) and yes it is nice to have clothes that fit perfectly The only time I don't have trouble getting clothes that fit is in the summer.(visual kei clothes are pretty much impossible to find) I will have to check out the sites.Um....Which websites are they?

Peace is Knowing

Gackt.C

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.
Friedrich Nietzsche
(#26 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

12-02-2008, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoomwithaMOOSE View Post
Cool your taller then me (that's a very rare thing) and yes it is nice to have clothes that fit perfectly The only time I don't have trouble getting clothes that fit is in the summer.(visual kei clothes are pretty much impossible to find) I will have to check out the sites.Um....Which websites are they?
fanplusfriend.com
punkystars8.com

(#27 (permalink))
Old
SwapSwap (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to SwapSwap
12-04-2008, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothVVC View Post
fanplusfriend.com
punkystars8.com
Those two websites were pretty good , thought the shipping on punkystars is pretty hefty

Even if there is but one footprint left
This life's journey isn't over yet and so i go on
L'arc~en~ciel
(#28 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

12-04-2008, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwapSwap View Post
Those two websites were pretty good , thought the shipping on punkystars is pretty hefty
yeah i bought a coat on november 20th and its not going to get here till december 20th-.->.<

(#29 (permalink))
Old

Cool 12-04-2008, 04:00 PM

With punkystar8.com the prices seem really reasonable, but are the clothes well made?(I can't see a pair of pant's that are $40-$50 bucks lasting very long, what with all the zippers and stuff)

And are both of the sites (punkystar8 and fanplusfriend.com) reliable?
Like they don't charge your credit card and then not send the stuff that you ordered?

@ SwapSwap, if you think that punkystar8 has a steep shipping price think again, I just payed $40 bucks to have something that cost $20 shipped(I was really )

Peace is Knowing

Gackt.C

Friedrich Nietzsche
(#30 (permalink))
Old
littlerose (Offline)
New to JF

01-18-2009, 11:42 AM

Wouldn't it be easier to buy some clothes and then just tune them like you want to?? I do that...