Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
08-20-2009, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
I dislike VK.

VK is for the JRockers. When people wear them, it's like the emo/scene style. It reminds people of kids, and it looks tacky and shit.
well... if tacky and shity people wear it... of course it's gonna look.... well tacky and shitty xDD

a person who truly knows how to dress him/herself would know what does and doesn't go together xD

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
08-21-2009, 06:24 PM

Ahh, VK is not a go-for for white people. Sorry, but it looks emo and stupid. Also the attitude that needs to be carried WITH the clothes is rarely to be found within white people. You need that snobbish ''you can never have any of this'' vibe with a sense of feminine features - as a male of course. You make people interested. You don't just smear on eyeliner, tease your hair and dress in black tights and a ripped shirt. VK has CLASS.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Asanao (Offline)
New to JF

09-06-2009, 11:09 PM

And if a white person has that attitude and ability to pull the clothes off? Will it still look emo and stupid?
I'm white, and I love Visual Kei...the music and the style. I don't know if I can pull it off with my age and weight, but I'm working on that. I'm also working on my sewing abilites, to make my own clothes when needed...
Oh. Fanplusfriend has some good visual kei stuff...just search "Visual Kei" in the search box and some nice stuff will come up. A little out of the price range for me at the moment, but again, all in good time...

Lynch. x The GazettE x Panic Channel x Versailles x Dir En Grey x Mucc x NEGA x Matenrou Opera x Deluhi x Cocklobin x Girugamesh x Zoro x 9GOATS BLACK OUT x D'espairsRay x Nightmare x Alice Nine x Sadie x Chariots x Miyavi x LM.C x SHOWTA x

x---x

RIP Jasmine You.
You will be greatly missed.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
09-07-2009, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
I dislike VK.

VK is for the JRockers. When people wear them, it's like the emo/scene style. It reminds people of kids, and it looks tacky and shit.
O.O stop wearing those clothes you start to act like them |D :P

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#45 (permalink))
Old
fei (Offline)
JF Regular

01-16-2010, 10:51 AM

i've just given up on buying the VK clothes
now i just make my own by modifing something basic or designing from scrach

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p14/Black-Chan/signatures%20and%20avatars/Reitacopy.jpg
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Axelle (Offline)
New to JF

01-16-2010, 11:50 PM

It's kind of hopeless here in Middle Europe to get VK clothes. Here used to be a japanese shop I heard...but I could find it in Prague...what a shame...Online shops are very expensive
(#47 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

02-03-2010, 06:31 AM

Does anyone know where I can find a place that sells shoes with heels like these: Kami mana image by Cynthiamsauruk on Photobucket ? For under $100 and ships to the US? Please?

Quote:
"And so, if you say in a beautiful rose there are thorns, in Lareine there is me, and behind that there are these guys (Emiru, Mayu, and Machi)."
~Kamijo
(Kamijo is the beautiful rose and Emiru, Mayu, and Machi are the thorns.)
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Kuza (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Kuza
02-10-2010, 07:57 PM

you can try like Kohl's or Marshall's, they have alot of shirts and jeans that fit perfectly for Visual and they're all pretty inexspensive. if there are none around where you live, you can always try K-Mart sometimes when they start bringing stuff for Spring.

[VIP] [VK]
(#49 (permalink))
Old
michellerhughes12345 (Offline)
New to JF

reply... - 02-17-2010, 03:56 PM

cant you buy on ebay? you can have discount if ever rather buying in on the store.

Ebay sells plenty of stuff.. just be choosy or else.............

Gray Suits vs Shadow Stripe Suits! Choose that fits you!
(#50 (permalink))
Old
xxichschreixx (Offline)
New to JF

04-11-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Ahh, VK is not a go-for for white people. Sorry, but it looks emo and stupid. Also the attitude that needs to be carried WITH the clothes is rarely to be found within white people. You need that snobbish ''you can never have any of this'' vibe with a sense of feminine features - as a male of course. You make people interested. You don't just smear on eyeliner, tease your hair and dress in black tights and a ripped shirt. VK has CLASS.
Man, that's kinda racist and just plain mean although I guess I see your point. So what do you suggest we do then? And white men can look just a feminine (check out Cinema Bizarre) I think that white people can achieve a VK look if they really want it, although there is a fine line between scene and oshare etc