JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
twistedBrain (Offline)
New to JF

looking for cosplayers for a non comercial photo shooting in tokyo - 03-22-2009, 12:53 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for cosplayers from Japan, which are interested in joining a non comercial photo shooting in Tokyo.

We (two friends and me) will do a photo trip from Germany to Tokyo in may (during the golden week till 10th of may). So we want to take the chance and meet cosplayers to do a shooting and to learn more about the cosplay scene.

If you are interested and available during these days, feel free to contact me.

twistedBrain
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-22-2009, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedBrain View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for cosplayers from Japan, which are interested in joining a non comercial photo shooting in Tokyo.

We (two friends and me) will do a photo trip from Germany to Tokyo in may (during the golden week till 10th of may). So we want to take the chance and meet cosplayers to do a shooting and to learn more about the cosplay scene.

If you are interested and available during these days, feel free to contact me.

twistedBrain
I would just go to where the cosplayers are in Tokyo and ask to take pictures. I don't know if there are any actual Japanese cosplayers on this forum.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
twistedBrain (Offline)
New to JF

03-22-2009, 01:06 AM

Thanks for your reply, MMM.

I know we should go to Harajuku station on sunday and we will do it. But to prepare the shooting we would get in contact with cosplayers before.

Do you (or someone else) know a english speaking forum where we can get in contact with cosplayers?

Thanks,

twistedBrain
(#4 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-22-2009, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedBrain View Post
Thanks for your reply, MMM.

I know we should go to Harajuku station on sunday and we will do it. But to prepare the shooting we would get in contact with cosplayers before.

Do you (or someone else) know a english speaking forum where we can get in contact with cosplayers?

Thanks,

twistedBrain
An English speaking forum for Japanese cosplayers? I think you just found the end of the Internet.