JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

Japanese Cosmetic Brands! Share yours - 05-10-2009, 04:03 AM

I adore japanese cosmetics, be it high end Shiseido, DHC to Kate, Majorlica Majorlica,Kose, Kanebo[coffret d'or/lunasol], You name it, I'm gona buy it and try it THIS SUMMER

Post your collections, your reviews

I am a self confeessed shiseido whore, I have makeup, skincare, endless supplies of samples, sunscreen

Shiseido: I ADORE shiseido, I've been using it since i was 15, and it was so good for my spot and greasy teenage skin! and I just kept buying and the counter assistants were so lovely and attentive. Also My skin is the best kept out all of my friends and its just so good. I can easily go out with foundation, just tinted moisturiser! The makeup range is also good, 'the makeup' as it is known, available worldwide is the best, I did try some maquillage products, like the blush and its not bad, its well pigmented and for me, it's about quality. Maybe because i have asian skin it suits me, but they different ranges for different skintypes

Here's my current set: The skincare by Shiseido
xhACg5dDZQVZ.jpg

Unused/new
plbLkeQgj8zT.jpg

here's some makeup[reaally pigmented]
TNRxkCiWSN4F.jpg
XVWDmyQvKGrw.jpg
I'm gona hit the shops in hong kong this summer and its drugstores are well known for stocking all types of japanese brands, some that are not sold world wide like kate, majomajo, maquillage shiseido!

So Share your japanese cosmetic/skincare reviews and collection

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#2 (permalink))
Old
TokyoKawaiiEtc (Offline)
New to JF

Do you know Japanese No.1 cosme SNS site? - 05-13-2009, 12:43 PM

My skin is a little bit sensitive type and so I prefer cosmetics as natural as possible without even perfume (should I call it "scent"? ) added. Actually nowadays many cosmetic brands offer natural and very suitable for sensitive skin.

I've been a big fan of CAC for over 10 years and Dr. Ci-Labo for a couple of years. Also, PapaWash for facial wash. I've tried out several brands so far but I never fail to check out this site before I buy or try a new brand.

http://www.cosme.net/

This is No.1 cosmetic reviews SNS site in Japan, I guess.
If you understand Japanese, this should be interesting to you, too!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-13-2009, 05:26 PM

Rohto Zi Eyedrops

I really want to try these eye-drops, they brighten up your eyes, and i suspect alot of those cute bright eyed japanese cosplayers do too. They always lookd so fresh and doll like.

Rohto zi is a eye drop substance that freshens up dry eyes, but the thing is, its an eyedrop that stings like a bitch and leaves your eyes...minty fresh haha. You'll have dazzling eyes, the whites will be brilliant. =)
[apparently i read a review of them from a pot head, with these, people will never know you're stoned because your eyes don't give it away hahaha- BUT I'M NOT PROMOTING DRUGS. DRUGS ARE BAD, please avoid them]

Rohto Zi comes in different colours/different strengths and should be sold worldwide. I need to search my local drugstore.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#4 (permalink))
Old
boardhead (Offline)
New to JF

07-15-2009, 03:36 AM

I am a beauty product junky too! Do you know if Shiseido is considerably cheaper in Japan than the States? When I was last there I bought some haircare products but didn't venture into makeup or skincare products.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-15-2009, 04:26 AM

I like Shiseido very much.

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#6 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

07-15-2009, 09:51 AM

Well with Japan, Shiseido has a RANGE of drugstore budget lines like majomajo and other stuffs, whereas for skincare and 'the makeup' and 'maquillage' line it's considerably more. But in comparison to the states, it's definately cheaper. Thats why i always buy my Shiseido products in Hong Kong because it's cheaper than the UK.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

08-28-2009, 01:08 AM

I recently tried MAJOLICA MAJORCA [shiseido sub brand] mascara. OMYGOD it's the best thing that is out there. it holds curls all day long.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
dbskjfan101 (Offline)
New to JF

where do you get them from? - 10-13-2009, 12:21 AM

you guys have mentioned what brands you've gotten. but i was wondering where you get them from.