JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Lip Piercing (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/25240-lip-piercing.html)

darksyndrem 05-17-2009 08:52 PM

Lip Piercing

Okay, so I really want a lip piercing, but my parents are always like "If you get a piercing you'll have it for the rest of your life!!!" And stuff. But I know this isn't true, right? Lip Piercings grow in pretty easily, don't they? Well I was wondering if yall had anything to say about it, cause I still really want a lip piercing

MissMisa 05-17-2009 08:55 PM

I don't like any piercings so I'm biased. My ex had like 3 lip piercings and he said they were annoying sometimes. Whether they heal up depends on how long you've had them, how wide it is and all that jazz.

coolforcats1 05-17-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 717986)
Okay, so I really want a lip piercing, but my parents are always like "If you get a piercing you'll have it for the rest of your life!!!" And stuff. But I know this isn't true, right? Lip Piercings grow in pretty easily, don't they? Well I was wondering if yall had anything to say about it, cause I still really want a lip piercing

I'm sure, like ear piercings, it'll heal up if you don't have a ring in it for a while.

I don't have any piercings myself lol but I know this sort of stuff from my friends :p

Have you tired to look something like this up on google?

darksyndrem 05-17-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolforcats1 (Post 717989)
I'm sure, like ear piercings, it'll heal up if you don't have a ring in it for a while.

I don't have any piercings myself lol but I know this sort of stuff from my friends :p

Have you tired to look something like this up on google?

Yes lol I don't know why everyone assumes I don't look anything up for myself. But yes I have been alot lately. Most people have been saying their lip piercings starting growing in like a few days after they stopped wearing whatever jewelry they had. But I just came across another page where everyone is all like "no, you'll regret it forever" and all that, which is exactly what my parents say.

Kenpachi11 05-17-2009 09:07 PM

i already have gauges in both ears and when i get enough money i will get them bigger and get me a lip piercing

MMM 05-17-2009 09:59 PM

It may close, but will likely never fully heal if you have it in for any length of time, so I would consider it "permanent".

darksyndrem 05-17-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 718018)
It may close, but will likely never fully heal if you have it in for any length of time, so I would consider it "permanent".

What do you mean? Like it would close but would leave a scar?

SHAD0W 05-17-2009 10:13 PM

Why don't you buy a fake clip on one and wear it home one day, see what parents say? if they go too nuts, take it out. if they dont give a crap now you've "had it done" go get it done for real.

Tip: try living with the fake one for a few days. it gets a while to get used to. Drinking from cans is a B!TCH!

MMM 05-17-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 718019)
What do you mean? Like it would close but would leave a scar?

Yes, like it would close inside, but on the outside there will always be a hole, which can be non-hygienic.

iPhantom 05-17-2009 10:35 PM

I will never understand why people like piercings.