JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Japanese Unknown Hat Brand Help Please! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/25304-japanese-unknown-hat-brand-help-please.html)

yumyums 05-21-2009 09:25 AM

Japanese Unknown Hat Brand Help Please!

Ok so i've been seeing this logo on hats for awhile now and it's really bothering me...ive searched everywhere but cant find what the brand name is... Here is the pic of it...

I'm hoping you guys can help me and please tell me what the brand is called...

Please and thank you!

ozkai 05-21-2009 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yumyums (Post 720318)
Ok so i've been seeing this logo on hats for awhile now and it's really bothering me...ive searched everywhere but cant find what the brand name is... Here is the pic of it...

Please and thank you!

WOW!

It means lightning like Thunderstorm Lightning. I could be wrong LOL

xYinniex 05-21-2009 12:28 PM

ooh elanne kong.
I don't think it's japanese though, sometimes they make japanese style hats/clothes and stuff in Hong Kong. =)

ozkai 05-21-2009 01:11 PM

It's to big for her.. Not sitting on the skull properly..

Are you saying she's from Hong Kong?

TalnSG 05-21-2009 04:25 PM

It immediately reminded me of the Gatorade logo without text. But since there is obviously some small (unreadable) text, it clearly isn't.

xYinniex 06-01-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozkai (Post 720371)
It's to big for her.. Not sitting on the skull properly..

Are you saying she's from Hong Kong?

she's a hong kong celebrity, so yes.

ozkai 06-01-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xYinniex (Post 726489)
she's a hong kong celebrity, so yes.

That's cool..

So Is Japanese fashion popular in Hong Kong?

Japanese friends told me that the rest of Asia copies Japanese fashion.. Do you agree?

Salvanas 06-01-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozkai (Post 726511)
That's cool..

So Is Japanese fashion popular in Hong Kong?

Japanese friends told me that the rest of Asia copies Japanese fashion.. Do you agree?

I disagree. Like Europe, most of the world has it's own fashion. Yes, there are somethings that come over from Japan into the rest of Asia, but I think your Japanese friends are more or less buffing their egos more than telling the truth there.

xYinniex 06-01-2009 04:00 PM

it's hard to tell actually.
Obviously, everywhere tries to make different country clothing. e.g: You've got cult in the uk selling superdry clothing that is made to look japanese.

-You can get the same thing in china, and hongkong, korea, japan because in that way materials are cheaper. China may copy a bit of japanese fashion, and vice versa Japanese can copy a bit of chinese fashion. It's all interchangeable. haha

But then again, people also make out their country to be more superior. Human nature.

Jok3r 06-01-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yumyums (Post 720318)

Please and thank you!

Is the hat too big for her? Or maybe she is too small for the hat. Just something to think about... :)