JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Japanese COSMETIC online store list (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/25760-japanese-cosmetic-online-store-list.html)

xYinniex 06-08-2009 06:42 PM

Japanese COSMETIC online store list

I've said a million times, I HEART asian, especially japanese brand makeup and cosmetics. I don't really see alot of threads here dedicated to japanese makeup, just styles, so just to get you started, I'm listing a few online stores that sell them

These online stores ship worldwide and are in ENGLISH and all stock a wide range of japanese brands such as Kanebo Lunasol, Kanebo Coffret d'or, Kose Kate, Shiseido Maquillage, Shiseido Majolica majorca, Jill Stuart,Canmake, DHC, [All brands ONLY sold in Japan and some parts of asia].

ANGELAND- also sell circle lens.
IMOMOKO
MIHOKOSHOP
SASA
ICHIBANKAO
ASIAN FASHION CITY
BoBoDave
Mitsuwa
Shu Uemura
Pretty&Cute
Yesstyle (click Beauty)
A pop of Kawaii

Nendoroid 06-08-2009 06:53 PM

I'll check it out when I get home.

awaiting 08-03-2009 01:08 AM

I just got a box full of Shu Uemura and it is fabulous! I love it and its perfect for my skin!

EriAir 12-17-2009 12:57 AM

My FAVORITE (It's cheap has a bunch of selections, and I love the staff) place to buy Japanese cosmetics is Pretty&Cute they have cheap make-up, accessories, hair dye, contacts (Cosplay and circular enlargers types), nail stuff, Beauty products (face creams etc.), and a bunch of trinkets!

neslyyy 04-22-2010 07:22 AM

Hi,

I'm usig a tester for Kanebo Sensai cleasing, moisturing and eye cream for two days.And ı realy like this product.But ı wat to learn some other Japanese brand taht you can offer me.Because ıts a little expensive in Turkey. I would be very happy if you ca help me ...

superabbytcs 04-26-2010 09:26 PM

Do any of these websites include punk/visual kei/gothlic lolita makeup? Or is there no such thing?

xYinniex 04-30-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superabbytcs (Post 809907)
Do any of these websites include punk/visual kei/gothlic lolita makeup? Or is there no such thing?

i don't think there is, its not the products you use but what you do with them. I expect MAC to be pretty well used, their products have high coverage and high pigmentation.

superabbytcs 05-04-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xYinniex (Post 810435)
i don't think there is, its not the products you use but what you do with them. I expect MAC to be pretty well used, their products have high coverage and high pigmentation.

Yes I suppose that is very true. I'm kind of a 'newbie' with makeup so I am learning. Thanks!

aoiNatsuki 06-15-2010 12:45 PM

^_^

oh my~ i love to check it out~ ! weeee~

moncler1 07-28-2010 02:19 AM

Thank you for sharing!I believe these online stores are very well.You are a very good person.