JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Hair style (again heh) (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/25955-hair-style-%28again-heh%29.html)

Quailboy 06-20-2009 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshAussie (Post 735855)
Either way you should probably ask when your hair is "long" It's Like -

"Hey guys My hair is short can u give me some Ideas of J-Rock styles I an do?"
[Minimal to No responses]

"Hey guy's No one answered my last thread, my hair is still really short (basically cant do anything with it to do with J-Rock) but because no one answered my last thread i've decided to let it "grow out" the length hasnt even increased by a cm but im gona make a new thread anyway to ask the exact same question I did with my last thread."

How about you make a new thread in about 6 months after your hair might have actually grown some?..

This.

@MMM: I think he is...he wears parachute pants xD

darksyndrem 06-20-2009 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshAussie (Post 735855)
Either way you should probably ask when your hair is "long" It's Like -

"Hey guys My hair is short can u give me some Ideas of J-Rock styles I an do?"
[Minimal to No responses]

"Hey guy's No one answered my last thread, my hair is still really short (basically cant do anything with it to do with J-Rock) but because no one answered my last thread i've decided to let it "grow out" the length hasnt even increased by a cm but im gona make a new thread anyway to ask the exact same question I did with my last thread."

How about you make a new thread in about 6 months after your hair might have actually grown some?..

Well, as much as I hate the way you put that....your right -.-

So, does anyone have any ideas for my hair at the length it's at now?
I mean seriously, my hair looks ridiculous at the moment, because it's cut to be short

And Aaron, seriously, they're not parachutes lol

Quailboy 06-20-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 735864)
Well, as much as I hate the way you put that....your right -.-

So, does anyone have any ideas for my hair at the length it's at now?
I mean seriously, my hair looks ridiculous at the moment, because it's cut to be short

And Aaron, seriously, they're not parachutes lol

Just bleach your hair and it would look better.

And yes, they are parachutes.

yuujirou 06-20-2009 01:25 PM

eh.. if you wanna grow your hair out...
i'd say... do a LOT of layers >.>''
keep your crown kinda short and layered....
grow out the side hair....
not sure how you do your front... but cut it accordingly to how you style it/part it....
learn to straighten if you don't already know how too...
annddd... yeah >.>''

mizuki9san 06-20-2009 03:01 PM

your hair look short for now...bt it will be good if you show me your front view..i might be able to think some for you...here my msn if you wanna find out more

[email protected]

darksyndrem 06-20-2009 03:35 PM

@Aaron, dad won't let me bleach it (tried to do that not too long ago), says it'd be queer -_-

@yuujirou, sounds like a plan......did you mean straighten it now as well as when it's long?

@mizuki, sounds good, got to help clean the house, but I'll be sure to add you as soon as I can

Quailboy 06-20-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 735997)
@Aaron, dad won't let me bleach it (tried to do that not too long ago), says it'd be queer -_-

@yuujirou, sounds like a plan......did you mean straighten it now as well as when it's long?

@mizuki, sounds good, got to help clean the house, but I'll be sure to add you as soon as I can

I'd punch him in the face and pour bleach in his eyes...only kidding, I might bleach mine.

mizuki9san 06-20-2009 04:08 PM

so ka...XD..

darksyndrem 06-20-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quailboy (Post 735999)
I'd punch him in the face and pour bleach in his eyes...only kidding, I might bleach mine.

dude you dont know my dad lool

yuujirou 06-21-2009 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 735997)

definitely after it's grown out
as for now though, entirely optional ^^