LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-27-2009, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT View Post
Are these men automatically considered homosexuals just because they decide to wear a different type of undergarment?
Is this a trick question?

DuckBoy, do you have any pics of yourself in these underwear? That'd help us decide if it is normal or not!

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#22 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-27-2009, 07:23 AM

It sounds like JayT is a strong backer as well.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-27-2009, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
It sounds like JayT is a strong backer as well.
Not so much, I wear boxers.
I just don't think it's right to classify people as homosexuals because they were a specific type of underwear. I'm a strong backer of Freedom to Express Yourself.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-27-2009, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Is this a trick question?

DuckBoy, do you have any pics of yourself in these underwear? That'd help us decide if it is normal or not!
I dont take pics..jailbait is frowned upon, go lurk 4chan for a while, sick ass.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#25 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-27-2009, 07:26 AM

It just sounds like a planned thread between two dudes...that's all.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-27-2009, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT View Post
Not so much, I wear boxers.
I just don't think it's right to classify people as homosexuals because they were a specific type of underwear. I'm a strong backer of Freedom to Express Yourself.
So if the underwear are just an expression of something else, what is it they're expressing?

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-27-2009, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
I dont take pics..jailbait is frowned upon, go lurk 4chan for a while, sick ass.
I'm the sick one? I'm just after a good laugh; you go around in females underwear all day, however...

(#28 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-27-2009, 07:28 AM

Quote:
So if the underwear are just an expression of something else, what is it they're expressing?
I am guessing "boredom".
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-27-2009, 07:28 AM

Quote:
I'm the sick one? I'm just after a good laugh; you go around in females underwear all day, however...
You think that looking at 16 year old boys wearing thongs is a "good laugh" You fucking disgust me.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#30 (permalink))
Old
zombiedoll (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to zombiedoll
07-27-2009, 07:29 AM

While you may personally find this phenomenon quite strange and obscure, it is quite a common occurance.
I've attended the Rocky Horror Picture show for quite a long time. I know a lot of men that attend in women's lingerie. Stockings, garters, corsettes, lacey panties... And they are certainly not homosexual, a lot of the time. Heh. I can attest to this personally. Society may deem the men who claim to not be homosexual, but do dress in women's lingerie to have psychological issues. But I see it as a man being so secure in his masculinity, that he can embrace femininity as well.
Interesting topic, Quailboy.

Okashi desu ne...
Closed Thread