JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
Can a Guy Wear Womens Panties? - 07-27-2009, 06:56 AM

Personally..I've been wearing womens panties for a few years now and love it, you guys wouldn't have even known this if I hadn't told you...so it alright for a Guy to wear womens under-garments?

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-27-2009, 06:58 AM

LOLWTFISTHISSHIT.

I googled this topic because it just seems strange, this came up on Amazon.

'Big Al Says:

A MAN AND HIS PANTIES

A man and his panties are not easily parted. For the man who loves lingerie, his panties are a part of him. Panties are there to provide solace and pleasure when the world is cold. When he is tired, lonely, seeking a soft place to land, panties are always there.

So much is taken from the common man when he is a boy. First he learns that he must not cry even when he is hurt, then he learns that he should willingly be hurt in order to be called a "man", then he learns that his role in society is that of protector and provider. Those are two very heavy 'P' words.

In order for a man to be considered a 'man' he must both protect and provide for his family. The scorn that is heaped upon men who fail in these duties is intense, and in many cases, well deserved (as in the case of 'deadbeat dads').With all these burdens upon his shoulders, why should he not find some comfort in panties and lingerie?

Is it a symptom of sickness in a man that he seeks the soft, the gentle, the feminine? Or is it a sign of sickness in society that we snort in derision for him having done so? Are we truly so primitive and close minded that we expect every man to fall neatly into the 'man box' designed for him at his birth?

As a woman, I grew up in the 80's being told that women could do anything. We could be doctors, lawyers, plumbers, electricians. The women of the time wore broad shouldered power suits and sat alongside men in what had previously been male domains.This change had been had fought for and was celebrated widely. In 2009 it is easy to forget just how recent the victories of women's liberation really are. Swizerland only gave women the vote in 1982.

In just 20 or 30 short years, we have come leaps and bounds in accepting women as fully fucntional human beings, capable of being soft and strong simultaneously.

The 'sensitive New Age guy' popular in the 90's, on the other hand, was more often mocked than applauded. Interestingly enough, it was not only men who laughed at this stereotype, but women too. Women, for all their liberated status, still wanted a caveman to protect them at home.

The sensitive new age guy has gone now, to be replaced by the 'metrosexual' , these are well manicured men who will still chew steel pipes with their teeth. As much as we women complain about men wanting us to be fantasy dolls, there seems to be a great deal of expectation flowing the other way.As much as we complain about objectification, we spend inordinate amounts of time drooling over men who fit the aplha male stereotype without giving the hyopocrisy a second thought.

Men who like panties are courageous men who follow after their own hearts, beimg who they are, and not what society and a shrilling, cackling bunch of harridans tell them to be.

A man and his panties should not be parted.'

Men wearing womens Panties - fashion Discussion Forum
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-27-2009, 07:00 AM

Is this going to be another "I didn't post this, someone hacked into my account!" thread?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-27-2009, 07:00 AM

No MMM....I made this one, and I want a serious discussion about it.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-27-2009, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Is this going to be another "I didn't post this, someone hacked into my account!" thread?
He's actually serious about this you know.
I think it's a rather strange, yet fresh topic.
Not something you see everyday.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-27-2009, 07:02 AM

If he has been doing it for years they why ask if it is OK?
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

07-27-2009, 07:03 AM

Quote:
I've been doing it secretly..I figured its been kept inside too long and that I wanted JF's opinion on the situation.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-27-2009, 07:03 AM

Quote:
I guess he wants to know If it's normal or not?
I give him credit for sharing this info on the internet.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-27-2009, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
Personally..I've been wearing womens panties for a few years now and love it, you guys wouldn't have even known this if I hadn't told you...so it alright for a Guy to wear womens under-garments?
Seek medical advice.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

07-27-2009, 07:08 AM

Jay..you said it perfectly above, I mean, women can wear all of our clothing and not be made fun of..who's to say I cant wear a thong once in a while?

Closed Thread