LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-31-2009, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abasio View Post
Zen mall is the main place I know that has a good range of clothes for bigger guys at reasonable prices.

http://www.sakazen.co.jp/index.html
Zen Mall is badass.
The one in Shibuya has dope stuff.
Kawano in Shinjuku is a cool store too,
epicly expensive though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksyndrem View Post
Reading your post in the cross-dressing thread, and seeing that you also find American fashion boring.....I would go with making your own clothes...not necessarily sewing them out of bought fabric (although if you have a way of learning to sew, I would definately try to), but simply taking the boring American look, and using other things to make it look AWESOME. It's very original, sometimes it works out great other times it won't......example, I like to screw with blank white t-shirts....cut them up, paint them, dye them (if you can get the materials)....I mean anything....it's a ton of fun, and a great chance to bring out some great creativity!!!
I certainly enjoy it, and I'm trying to get my friend to teach me how to sew soon (I want to get wear I am an independent clother(?))....also, if you can find good sizes you like, girl's jeans rock....they have MUCH better girl's jeans, and much more variety than guy's pants (imo)....for shoes, well, I couldn't really help you out there, I'm sure you could find a tutorial online for making your own geta's though

Mhmm. It's not the clothes that makes the man.
In my opinion, Tokyo style clothing really only looks good on Asians that can pull the look off.
I mean, I've seen some what kids styled like that, but it never really looks that great. Just looks like they're trying to hard to be Asian.
Wear what looks good on you.

[<--Nan's heart!]

Last edited by JayT : 08-31-2009 at 08:02 AM.