JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Pleasurez (Offline)
New to JF

Japans High End Fashion Stores - 08-26-2009, 04:42 PM

Hey
I'm in search of good high-end- fashion stores in Japan as I travel around with a friend!
We already found a few but its always hard to find them because of japanese internet websites.
maybe someone could help me with websites as well for adress and what they carry!
We are travelling to Fukui, Nagoya, Aichi, Osaka, Hyogo, Oita, Hiroshima and Tokyo of course

Any help appreciated
(#2 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

08-26-2009, 09:32 PM

i know if you go down ginza, there are tons of fashion boutiques. if you can't find high end there, the big department stores [seibu/matsuya] should sell alot of high end labels.

You should also check out the jill stuart line of makeup if you're interested in makeup!

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"

Last edited by xYinniex : 08-27-2009 at 12:57 AM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
08-27-2009, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasurez View Post
Hey
I'm in search of good high-end- fashion stores in Japan as I travel around with a friend!
We already found a few but its always hard to find them because of japanese internet websites.
maybe someone could help me with websites as well for adress and what they carry!
We are travelling to Fukui, Nagoya, Aichi, Osaka, Hyogo, Oita, Hiroshima and Tokyo of course

Any help appreciated
There is pretty much nothing of that sort in Fukui.

In Nagoya (which is in Aichi, by the way...) you`ll want to check out Sakae (A large area full of higher end shops) and the relatively new Midland Square building in front of Nagoya Station.

As Sakae is basically a shopping area and not a unit, there isn`t really any link I can give for it.
Midland Square is here though.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.