JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
09-05-2009, 11:29 PM

Errrmmm....I just looked at the website thcuteness posted and I have a question........how the hell is that 80's hair band?!?!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

09-06-2009, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksyndrem View Post
Errrmmm....I just looked at the website thcuteness posted and I have a question........how the hell is that 80's hair band?!?!
well i dont know what 80's hair band is but when i heard the words leather pants, i assumed heavy metal but i dont really know what it is, do you? *not trying to sound like a smart ass or anything*
(#13 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

09-06-2009, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thcuteness View Post
well i dont know what 80's hair band is but when i heard the words leather pants, i assumed heavy metal but i dont really know what it is, do you? *not trying to sound like a smart ass or anything*
Like...poison, is the first band that comes to my mind....but I'm pretty sure they didn't wear those kinda clothes :S....either way, apparently it's what Aaron was looking for so oh wellz
(#14 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

09-06-2009, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Like...poison, is the first band that comes to my mind....but I'm pretty sure they didn't wear those kinda clothes :S....either way, apparently it's what Aaron was looking for so oh wellz
............poison, never heard of that band *googles it* but yeah i guess it what he looking for XD althought i dont really know why he want leather pants but what eve

Last edited by thcuteness : 09-06-2009 at 12:11 AM. Reason: incorrect spelling
(#15 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

09-06-2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
............poison, never heard of that band *googles it* but yeah i guess it what he looking for XD althought i dont really know why he want leather pants but what eve
meh me neither but....I don't have much room to talk LOL everyone thinks the stuff I wear is really girly =\
(#16 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

09-06-2009, 12:20 AM

Quote:
meh me neither but....I don't have much room to talk LOL everyone thinks the stuff I wear is really girly =\
XD well then your in luck most of the girls i know love guys i girly clothes, i know i do, lol. But in my personally opinion clothes most of the time arent really that gender set.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

09-06-2009, 12:51 AM

Quote:
XD well then your in luck most of the girls i know love guys i girly clothes, i know i do, lol. But in my personally opinion clothes most of the time arent really that gender set.
agreed....we should prolly take this convo to chat thread before this thread gets closed
(#18 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

09-06-2009, 12:56 AM

Quote:
agreed....we should prolly take this convo to chat thread before this thread gets closed
yup your right