JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   japanese craziest fashion pic thread (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/2914-japanese-craziest-fashion-pic-thread.html)

kitski 03-09-2007 05:02 PM

japanese craziest fashion pic thread

this is the thread for japanese craziest fashion pic..you can post photos of jap. fashion here..
lol so here's this one..i found this while i was searching images of japanese fashion..i dunno if this is an old pic but i decided to show this to all you:mtongue: so basically it's a skirt but it's a see-through skirt..

btw guys it's a non-sexual thing..it's just fashion.
and here's the page..Latest Fashion Craze in Japan [p. 2]

Nyororin 03-09-2007 05:06 PM

That`s an urban legend. There is not and never has been anything like that here.

*sigh*

Take a look at Snopes.

kitski 03-09-2007 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyororin (Post 62863)
That`s an urban legend. There is not and never has been anything like that here.

*sigh*

Take a look at Snopes.

sorry about that.:pinkbow:well you can post some real japanese fashion photos here.

Bloomzy 03-09-2007 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyororin (Post 62863)

*sigh*

Take a look at Snopes.

It always made me laugh that people believed this. The skirts even look badly photoshopped o_O

CoolNard 03-10-2007 06:56 AM

So if it's finally came to this..
*shrugs* who knows what'll happen next. Maybe one day, fashion will evolve to a point where everyone will desire walking down the pavement stark-naked. (no offence, just stating my view)

nanajung 03-11-2007 08:23 PM

Wow!! Sexy lingerie .... White cotton panty.

Kawaii 03-27-2007 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitski (Post 62859)
this is the thread for japanese craziest fashion pic..you can post photos of jap. fashion here..
lol so here's this one..i found this while i was searching images of japanese fashion..i dunno if this is an old pic but i decided to show this to all you:mtongue: so basically it's a skirt but it's a see-through skirt..

Is this new Fation in Japan now ?

dragonrazor 03-28-2007 12:18 AM

actually, those AREN'T seethrough...the fashion consists of painting a pattern resembling panties and legs on skirts/jeans....i saw an article on it in a magazine last year

Killgore 04-08-2007 02:55 AM

Yup seen one dress that was painted where it looked like she was naked.

is the 50's style still in, in Japan? Saw a show on TLC where Japanese guys love to come down to the states to buy vintage Levis. But that was a few years ago.

dragonrazor 04-08-2007 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killgore (Post 84436)
Yup seen one dress that was painted where it looked like she was naked.

is the 50's style still in, in Japan? Saw a show on TLC where Japanese guys love to come down to the states to buy vintage Levis. But that was a few years ago.

i dunno...i know that i saw a video by a group called Pizzicato Five, where they were all dressed like fifties rockers or something

that odd dress fashion is sort of passe to me...i don't get the point of it. especially since most of the girls have better arses and legs than that <<