JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Help me decide how to wreck my hair! <3 (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/29279-help-me-decide-how-wreck-my-hair-%3C3.html)

IamKira 12-13-2009 05:22 PM

i think it's beautiful right now, but if you're set on changing it, i think something like this would be cool

white hair really turns me on

xYinniex 12-13-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamKira (Post 789100)
i think it's beautiful right now, but if you're set on changing it, i think something like this would be cool

you into cougars?

IamKira 12-13-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xYinniex (Post 789102)
you into cougars?

i have been pretty clear on my position when it comes to bestiality... and i think a cougar would be really awesome.. the only thing is that in all probability i would sustain severe wounds
:rheart:

Allene7 12-13-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes (Post 789040)
I love it too~! x3

I tried once, about four years ago-- but my mother wouldn't let me do it so that it really showed, and so I just made do with a plain layered bob. This time I think she realises that I'm a bit too old to be telling me what to do with my hair now! ^_^;

That's fair enough. C: Thank you for the advice in any case.

That's too bad that you weren't able to in the past but how exciting that you'll be able to this time. I hope that you're able to get it to look exactly like you have in mind!

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamKira (Post 789100)

Reason enough for her NOT to dye her hair white.... :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by xYinniex (Post 789102)
you into cougars?

Haha! :D

Salvanas 12-13-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamKira (Post 789116)
i have been pretty clear on my position when it comes to bestiality... and i think a cougar would be really awesome.. the only thing is that in all probability i would sustain severe wounds

Oh dear.

I have no words.

xYinniex 12-13-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamKira (Post 789116)

awesome, okay, i have a task for you
Flip to the c-section of the dictionary and look up Cougar for me. I guarantee you will be so much wiser that you already are now. =)

IamKira 12-13-2009 10:14 PM

i googled it... that sounds cool but i like the younger girls with the white hair more
but yeah, i will be a male cougar when i get older only i don't go to night clubs or anything like that...

Salvanas 12-13-2009 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamKira (Post 789181)
i googled it... that sounds cool but i like the younger girls with the white hair more
but yeah, i will be a male cougar when i get older only i don't go to night clubs or anything like that...

Oh dear.

Let me explain it to you.

A cougar is an older female, any many times, a milf.

You cannot be a male cougar.

Knowing you, you will be an old pervert only.

Aniki 12-14-2009 11:35 PM

If you really want to wreck your hair, then try this!

...or this...

...or this...

...or you could just shave your head of.

Cakes 12-14-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamKira (Post 789181)

*giggle*

Quote:

actually, in any case of dyeing your hair, you should always use extra conditioner and deep condition it every week to maintain the colour. So you could go any colour you wish really.

Mousey brown is cute. =)
Thank you for the tip!

Oh man, I'd rather not have it personally though!

Quote:

I like the ashy hair color on girls, shows that they have spunk : D

Anyway, I think short hair would look GREAT on you, just like the one in the picture you showed, though. You have the right face shape for short hair ^^.
Cool! C:

*nod* Definitely looking forward to shorter hair! <3
I suppose I'm lucky though, have a fairly oval face shape. Could get away with most things if I tried hard enough. x3

Quote:

Thank you for the compliment! <33

I like white too~. She has lovely hair!
Don't think pure #ffffff white would be the best choice though, it's too stark for my colouring. :C Was thinking more of a silvery-platinum colour. Thank you for your contribution!

Quote:

That's too bad that you weren't able to in the past but how exciting that you'll be able to this time. I hope that you're able to get it to look exactly like you have in mind!
Thank you! Whee, it really is exciting!

I suppose that settles it, ash-blonde it is! Thank you, guys! :happypika: