JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

03-22-2011, 03:44 PM

I change my answer/

Healthy girls look good in anything, better than thinner or overweight girls.

End of.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#112 (permalink))
Old
visualkeito (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to visualkeito
03-23-2011, 07:07 AM

i really dont think weight matters when clothing comes into play.
i think how confident someone is while wearing a certain style is all that matters.

[[ this voice does not reach you ]]
(#113 (permalink))
Old
monkeyninja42 (Offline)
New to JF

03-23-2011, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
We all (well, most of us) know that some types of clothes suit us, while others don't.

Because of the vast range of Lolita styles, there is most likely something to suit everyone. And Lolita is not a restrictive fashion, it is very suitable for plus size or smaller girls because of the huge range of tailor made clothing. In the lolita world, comission of clothing is very common.

To be perfectly honest, I don't care how a person looks or dressed, I don't even care if they get it wrong in Lolita. I don't care if a big breasted lady wears and empire waist by mistake. As long as they enjoy it, and they feel pretty, then meh.

(Cosplay for me however is different, as I see it as a kind of art that has to be right/accurate, where as Lolita is a fashion. But that's subject to opinion. Lolita of course is an art too, and cosplay can be a fashion, but the two remain leaning towards one thing or another.)

Totally agree! Especially about the cosplay part. I say wear what you'll have fun in.

Although as a curvy girl, I tend to avoid anything with as many layers and bows as a lolita getup! Something with a bias-cut and a flattering neckline suits so much better!
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Humpakistani (Offline)
New to JF

04-04-2011, 05:58 AM

yes i think the lolita style is always better because i always prefer this style but only for the smart girls and in this style they always looks very beautiful and i love this style but not for the overweight girls