JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
dulcima (Offline)
New to JF

Stay warm Tee Shirts from Japan - 03-22-2010, 09:26 PM

Please advise. i was reading a fashon magazine in the UK which had an ad for Japanese tee shirts that generate heat during natural perspiration. Designed for the cold weather. It featured aguy wearing only a tee shirt in very cold weather as we do in the UK. Does anyone now the manufaturer so I can get hold of one. thanks
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-22-2010, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulcima View Post
Please advise. i was reading a fashon magazine in the UK which had an ad for Japanese tee shirts that generate heat during natural perspiration. Designed for the cold weather. It featured aguy wearing only a tee shirt in very cold weather as we do in the UK. Does anyone now the manufaturer so I can get hold of one. thanks
Sounds like something Uniqlo would make, though they would now be selling Spring and Summer clothes.

UNIQLO TOP - UNIQLO
(#3 (permalink))
Old
metalmark666 (Offline)
JF Regular

03-23-2010, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Sounds like something Uniqlo would make, though they would now be selling Spring and Summer clothes.

UNIQLO TOP - UNIQLO
Yeah, sounds like Uniqlo, my fiancee swears by their clothes!!!

Please read my diary that I wrote when travelling and working in Japan for three months. It is also packed full of information. I hope that it can inspire you to have an adventure too.
Please contact me if I can help you with advice or information.

Japan 2008: Memoires of a Gaijin A.K.A. A Journey Through the Land of the Rising Sun