JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
caisaki (Offline)
JF Regular

Help with online shopping matters - 06-14-2010, 01:41 PM

Have you bought fashion accessories or clothes online?I want too buy some pink and black lolita accessories from the internet, but I'm afraid of being scammed if I send the payment first. I would like to ask for your help if you have feedback regarding buying Japanese fashion clothes and accessories online, please post them here. Arigatou.

Last edited by caisaki : 06-16-2010 at 02:52 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Unknown (Offline)
The Darkness

06-14-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caisaki View Post
Have you bought fashion accessories or clothes online?I want too buy some pink and black lolita accessories from the internet, but I'm afraid of being scammed if I send the payment first. I would like to ask for your help if you have feedback regarding buying Japanese fashion clothes and accessories online, please post them here. Arigatou.
Whenever buying online make sure to use something like Pay-Pal since its secure and usually afterwards they will email you a tracking number to confirm they got the payment and etc.Actually sending in the payment is not a good ideal since its easy for a person to say "I never got it" without some sort of records.Either way good luck

Feel My Intent