JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

MTV Photo Shoot - 08-21-2010, 05:24 AM

My company just did a photo shoot for MTV's Paris Hilton Show. The theme was "Urban Geisha", so the look is kind of modern. The photos were done by
Photographer: Dr. Efani A. Ufondu
Company: CREATIVE CLIENTELE IMAGING CONCEPTS- CAPTURING YOUR LIFE BEHIND MY LENS
Models: Pink Kimono: Veronica Gray
Burgandy: Csilla Ray
Blue: Syreeta Clarke
We dressed them in our kimonos. I think they look great.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0154A.jpg (23.8 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0424A.jpg (93.5 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0638A.jpg (22.7 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0791A.jpg (49.9 KB, 54 views)

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
honoraryjapanesegirl (Offline)
Holy Dattebayo, Batman!!

Send a message via Yahoo to honoraryjapanesegirl
08-21-2010, 04:37 PM

I think the photography is great! Well done; I think the "urban Geisha" theme was captured very well. The kimonos have a sense of old Japan, but also have the feel of the modern-day era. Only suiting the photographer comes from JF! ;]

~Honorary~

~...Why must the different be cast away, be cast into a deep, dark pit of loneliness, being mocked and scorned as the the enemy...and eventually...become it...?~
~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~
~.::{Akatsuki Clan Member--Leader of California}::.~
~.::{Michiko Manami}::.~

(#3 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-21-2010, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honoraryjapanesegirl View Post
I think the photography is great! Well done; I think the "urban Geisha" theme was captured very well. The kimonos have a sense of old Japan, but also have the feel of the modern-day era. Only suiting the photographer comes from JF! ;]

~Honorary~
Thank you. I guess mypost was misleading. Our company is Kyoto Weddings and we just provided the Kimonos and did the dressing. The photos were done by another company. I am a so-so photographer.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
honoraryjapanesegirl (Offline)
Holy Dattebayo, Batman!!

Send a message via Yahoo to honoraryjapanesegirl
08-21-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
Thank you. I guess mypost was misleading. Our company is Kyoto Weddings and we just provided the Kimonos and did the dressing. The photos were done by another company. I am a so-so photographer.
Hahaha, even so, as I said, the kimonos were what gave it that "feel"! XDD They're everything in the shoot! I love the way they are somewhat properly done, yet have that, relaxed, modern feel to it. It's what gives it that rebellious Urban look. I like it a lot; very well done, bELyVIS!!

~...Why must the different be cast away, be cast into a deep, dark pit of loneliness, being mocked and scorned as the the enemy...and eventually...become it...?~
~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~
~.::{Akatsuki Clan Member--Leader of California}::.~
~.::{Michiko Manami}::.~

(#5 (permalink))
Old
ayumiyuu (Offline)
Satan's Bitch

08-21-2010, 11:13 PM

WOW fantastic photos!! The girls are beautyful, and the kimonos...ahh i'm in love!! *laugh*
..the scenery was beautyful..the girls are amazing..the kimonos are awsome..and the photos are great!! Urban geisha was a fine topic for the photo shoot..nice work!! ^^

..and i was also amazed about that one of the girls is called Csilla...just like my mother XDD LOL It's a hungarian name, so i wasn't really surprised when i checked out the model of the month on the site you've linked in..she is really a Hungary borned girl LOL XDD

"..but the trouble is, the world is peopled with poor idiots." /Marquis de Sade/
(#6 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2010, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumiyuu View Post
WOW fantastic photos!! The girls are beautyful, and the kimonos...ahh i'm in love!! *laugh*
..the scenery was beautyful..the girls are amazing..the kimonos are awsome..and the photos are great!! Urban geisha was a fine topic for the photo shoot..nice work!! ^^

..and i was also amazed about that one of the girls is called Csilla...just like my mother XDD LOL It's a hungarian name, so i wasn't really surprised when i checked out the model of the month on the site you've linked in..she is really a Hungary borned girl LOL XDD
I bet your mother is lovely too. Hungarian women are very pretty. You look like you get your looks from your mom .

(#7 (permalink))
Old
ayumiyuu (Offline)
Satan's Bitch

08-22-2010, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
I bet your mother is lovely too. Hungarian women are very pretty. You look like you get your looks from your mom .
hahahaa...LOL
..actually i look more like my father..but he is hungarian too..just like me^^
So i have to Thank you on the behalf of all hungarian women for the nice compliment. thankyou..and i would be happy if i were such a beauty as Csilla..

"..but the trouble is, the world is peopled with poor idiots." /Marquis de Sade/
(#8 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedking View Post
Wow! great photography indeed. I love such kind of fashion show.
Do you some photographs of paris hilton from this show?
share if you have any
Thanks. Paris got stuck at an interview and didn't make it. I guess she always misses things like this according to the photographer. We were bummed out because my wife wanted a photo with her.