JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Imaginative (Offline)
JF Regular

Bodyline - 09-11-2010, 06:48 AM

I want to buy a gothic lolita outfit but they're sold out of a few of the items I want T.T Any idea how often they restock?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Imaginative (Offline)
JF Regular

09-12-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Bodyline only seems to restock their most popular items, and it seems to be quite random.

Sometimes they will update the stock on the Japanese site first, so if you check that you might find out when they'll be updating. The Japanese site is linked on the left hand side of the English one.

If you really want the item, chances are someone on EGL will have it. Take a look on egl_sales on livejournal, EGL Community Sales or you can post a 'Want to buy' on livejournal. Someone will probably have it.

If you need help with that just let me know!
Thanks so much!!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
SweetLolitaJuliet (Offline)
New to JF

Randomly, it seems - 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM

Depending on how long you've been lolita for, I would be careful of Bodyline. There's nothing wrong with it any more, but some matured Loli's still hold grudges. But hey, I'm new and for all I know I could have just been stupid and have telling you what you already know XD

Anyway, I too have noticed too that Bodyline seem to have a bizarre restocking calendar. Sorry I'm not so much use... It always happens to me, they sell out of what I wanted just as I am about to order...

*And I do not hold anything against bodyline, so you know. All bodyline that I have bought has been EXCELLENT quality. I just don't want anybody claiming I've upset them, because it wasn't my intention*

http://sweetlolitajuliet.blog.com is all about Lolita Fashion and life
When you find something precious, you have to hold on to it with all your might and never let it go, whatever else you may lose. After all, there are lots of people who die without ever finding something that’s really precious to them
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Marygirl (Offline)
New to JF

10-04-2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLolitaJuliet View Post
Depending on how long you've been lolita for, I would be careful of Bodyline. There's nothing wrong with it any more, but some matured Loli's still hold grudges. But hey, I'm new and for all I know I could have just been stupid and have telling you what you already know XD

Anyway, I too have noticed too that Bodyline seem to have a bizarre restocking calendar. Sorry I'm not so much use... It always happens to me, they sell out of what I wanted lingerie just as I am about to order...

*And I do not hold anything against bodyline, so you know. All bodyline that I have bought has been EXCELLENT quality. I just don't want anybody claiming I've upset them, because it wasn't my intention*
Thanks for the info