JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Kimonos/Furisode/Yukata (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/339-kimonos-furisode-yukata.html)

NinjaKasumi123 11-14-2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avary_Ninja (Post 7951)
TT_TT Sorry... I don't have one million dollars now...

But when I have one million dollars I will not forget you ^_^

~.~ You better.... ~.~ or else you shall be punish

Avary_Ninja 11-14-2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaKasumi123 (Post 7952)
~.~ You better.... ~.~ or else you shall be punish

*slinks back under kotatsu with Hayabusa*

kainpendragon 11-14-2006 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avary_Ninja (Post 7955)
*slinks back under kotatsu with Hayabusa*

don't let her treat ya like that she should have to work hard and get her own Million if she wants one of those. or pete has to to do it he the boyfriend you don't have to get her anything =) it is his job. So you can save your million hehehehehe.

Avary_Ninja 11-14-2006 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kainpendragon (Post 7957)
don't let her treat ya like that she should have to work hard and get her own Million if she wants one of those. or pete has to to do it he the boyfriend you don't have to get her anything =) it is his job. So you can save your million hehehehehe.

You're right but a Ninja must remain loyal to his word and a promise is not just words in the air.

What Ninja says, Ninja must do or die. Because only a Ninja can be a Ninja.

kainpendragon 11-14-2006 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avary_Ninja (Post 7958)
You're right but a Ninja must remain loyal to his word and a promise is not just words in the air.

What Ninja says, Ninja must do or die. Because only a Ninja can be a Ninja.

oh ok so you already made a promise and must keep to for your honor. ok kewl. Hey everyone we need donations of money to avery or he going to end up beening dishonored and may have to take his own life. we must help him on his mission =) I know it a lot but i am sure we can all spare 100K. :D

Avary_Ninja 11-14-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kainpendragon (Post 7982)
oh ok so you already made a promise and must keep to for your honor. ok kewl. Hey everyone we need donations of money to avery or he going to end up beening dishonored and may have to take his own life. we must help him on his mission =) I know it a lot but i am sure we can all spare 100K. :D

^_^ roflmao

kainpendragon 11-14-2006 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gwen_Goth (Post 7934)
no, its not new, its fraying slightly on some hems (ive fixed what i can)

the stall was selling new yukata for ¥1000 aswell, i should have gotten a new one

oh well :p

you should put it on and take a picture and post it Gwen we would love to see you in it. you Flat Mate Abby pretty cute she single???? that what you call roomates over there is Flate mates hu???:D

Gwen_Goth 11-14-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kainpendragon (Post 7989)
you should put it on and take a picture and post it Gwen we would love to see you in it. you Flat Mate Abby pretty cute she single???? that what you call roomates over there is Flate mates hu???:D

heh, im a little to curvey to wear it properly, but i may try to get some pics sometine ;)

abby's about the right size for it, i mite dress her up some time :D

and no, shes not single, we're both taken

and shes a HOUSEmate cos im sharing a house with her and two guys. its great fun, like a family without the bother of being related ^^

kainpendragon 11-14-2006 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gwen_Goth (Post 7999)
heh, im a little to curvey to wear it properly, but i may try to get some pics sometine ;)

abby's about the right size for it, i mite dress her up some time :D

and no, shes not single, we're both taken

and shes a HOUSEmate cos im sharing a house with her and two guys. its great fun, like a family without the bother of being related ^^

oh ok dam. lol yeah dress her up to =) So what is a Flat mate ???? maybe the better qustion would be what is a Flat??? it good to learn the english's english lol. instead of our americaniese

Gwen_Goth 11-14-2006 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kainpendragon (Post 8015)
oh ok dam. lol yeah dress her up to =) So what is a Flat mate ???? maybe the better qustion would be what is a Flat??? it good to learn the english's english lol. instead of our americaniese

yes, REAL english is good lol

um, lesse - house = house , flat = apartment?, i was in halls last year, kinda like an apartment bloc, except only a room each and one kitchen and shared bathroom per floor
there was 20 people on my floor last year, 60 people in our block. my room was tiny, one reason im in a proper rented house this year; more room, got to chose who i live with (i made a good choce ;) )

guess this should go in the derail thred, ho hum....

oh yea; pants = UNDERWEAR XD