JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
xnamelessx (Offline)
Fashion is what u make it

Send a message via ICQ to xnamelessx Send a message via AIM to xnamelessx Send a message via MSN to xnamelessx Send a message via Yahoo to xnamelessx Send a message via Skype™ to xnamelessx
differences - 06-06-2009, 03:18 AM

to me, the only differences between Oshare and Visual are that Oshare is older like from the 80s n 90s n Visual is post that time and Oshare is more kawaii most the time w/ the hair accessories lots of colourful jewellery/clothing etc and Visual seems more gothic at the best of time. I love both aspects.

I love dressing different each day any way and mixing and matching.

Today I dressed Hime Gyaru cuz my hair was tonged so I put on a mini tiara etc but make up stays ' Kei alot of the time lately.

My phones not allowing me to upload for now no fair!

xNaMeLeSsX
aka
SaChIkO
aka
Sarah Cheeks/San

♀ ♀ SaCh Pwoductions♀ ♀

Member of the infamous
Lolita Clan

___________________________________________________________________________ ____________

And the Pucca Clan Leader
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Esther (Offline)
New to JF

Question 11-27-2009, 05:02 PM

okay so I'm wondering about dressing oshare kei... but I'd need some help. ^^

Could you tell me what are the most typical oshare clothes and accessories ?

Okay, bright colors, and I know all these stuffs and saw pictures of bands but what exactly makes oshare kei to oshare kei? I mean okay, for example some of them wear chucks (or simply canvas) so if I wear one with some skinny jeans and an awesome colorful Tshirt with belts, and chains etc.. and straighten my hair out (which of course has some dyed parts) I would only look like an emo.

I know, the way you style your hair is mean a lot too in oshare. But in some how-to videos I can see a lot hairstyle which rather looks emo, so now what? And is the straight is the only way for oshare? I only saw one singer, who had curly hair with straight bangs, so far.. because my hair IS against straight. I just can't help it. So styling my hair like in the how-to's is totally out of question.Oh I usually see oshares with short hair, but I have like a little longer than shoulder length. And see some who wear glasses but dont they suck with oshare kei styled hair? (cause I wear glasses)

Last edited by Esther : 11-27-2009 at 05:31 PM.