Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
TokyoFerrari (Offline)
The white guy in Tokyo

11-11-2007, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyheels View Post
I doubt you even know what a poltergeist is... how you've used that word doesn't even make sense... What? You're going to knock over my virtual forum vase? Go ahead... because last time I checked I lived it the real world... not in a forum-based one at the age of 30 odd [unlike someone around here].

Remind me again of that when it actually makes sense... I'm sure plastic surgery doesn't involve vehicles of any sort.
And you're one to talk, from that passport photo of yours that you keep posting everywhere you're uglier than my dog's feaces [that means poo, if you're little brain was finding it difficult to understand- maybe I should dumb down my ENTIRE post more so you understand... I mean you've already proven that you can't grasp basic science and now English lexis].
O and dare I say? O yes, why not... if I get banned I'm dragging you down with me. You said you're of German decent? If I remember correctly... so you're like a uglier version of Hitler, not so short, that doesn't hate Jews [but then again you probably do], but fat people and people that are even remotely intelligent.

Insult my family all you want... it's not me so why should I care, they can stand up for themselves... eventhough I doubt my brother cares what you call him- his nickname is even "hobo Jack"... so I guess you hit the nail on the head... would you like a gold star? Like you get in pimary school [if you even attended- which, judging by your posts, you didn't]

However, I do feel sorry for your mom, she had to suffer you for 18 odd years... and I doubt your dad even stuck around after you were diagnosed as a retard [used in the most taboo way].
I really dont care, It's fun watching you type that much for nothing. Enjoy.
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dragonflyheels Send a message via MSN to dragonflyheels
11-11-2007, 11:00 AM

I enjoy writing, why'd I be doing three different English courses at college if I didn't like writing? I mean that'd be stupid. Also I'm glad you have fun with my writing.
And you could have at least made an effort at a comeback rather than allowing your 30 odd year-old male-self be defeated by a 17 year-old girl. Kinda lame.

Anyways, I just prefer dresses over jeans, there just seems to be more going on with your entire body than just your legs [if good jeans] or your top [if bad jeans with a good shirt]. And with your hair maybe straight, just past shoulder length blonde?
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dragonflyheels Send a message via MSN to dragonflyheels
11-11-2007, 11:47 AM

Planned outfits... Will take photos when actually wearing them... Also I didn't include photos of my jewellery [there'd be too much of it [four earrings, one belly bar, one labret, possibly a neclaces, one or more bracelets, a watch, toering and normal ring]] or my tights...

Anyways, Tuesday day at college:

Tuesday night at the theatre:

Wednesday day at college:

Thursday day at college:

Friday day at college:

Saturday day, if I go out to Town to shop:

Monday at college:

Sorry the photographs are a bit rubbish... but my good camera wasn't in grabbing distant =P And I didn't include my coats either.
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-11-2007, 12:04 PM

really like Wednesday but for Monday... I don't know lol try Ur friday top with your monday jeans

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

11-11-2007, 12:12 PM

The monday top looks a lot nicer on than it does off and it does look nice with that denim skirt on... but I think you're right! I know that jumper looks good with denim... Hmmm, I will have to try it [and maybe with my New Rock shoes too [lol, I shouldn't really be wearing high or heavy shoes, because of my back, but o well... I'll just wear my Vans for walking in then change when I'm at the destination]].
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-11-2007, 01:03 PM

don't know why but just want to post my "france_shoes_collection" I didn't wear the same shoes when Im in london lol so... its just a part of my shoes I will post the other part in 2weeks

Nike(3)
Levi's (2)
Energy (1)
Diesel(1)
Reebok(1)
Ecko(1)
Oasics(1)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00540.jpg (145.3 KB, 53 views)

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

11-11-2007, 02:22 PM

You have lots of shoes.. I hardly have any...
I have two pairs of boots, brown slipper shoes, blue shoes, two pairs of slip-on Vans, a pair of high heels with glasswork on, platforms and some broken flat black shoes [and flip flops, but you can't count those, because I only wear them around the house if I have no socks on].
I never think about what shoes I buy either... so sometimes it's hard to match outfits to shoes.
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
11-11-2007, 03:38 PM

yeah and I have 2 because they sold it together.

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-11-2007, 06:07 PM

heres my shoes that i currently have in nyc..i have 6 more pairs back in japan

in this pic
Bape(1)
Converse(2)
Hugo Boss(1)
Barkleys(1)
Jordans(1)
Air Force 1 (3)