JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Hair Help. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/3617-hair-help.html)

Mattleninja 04-10-2007 02:06 PM

Hair Help.

I just had a look around and there's not a specific thread for this kinda thing, so I thought I'd just post this instead. If I shouldn't have or whatever then I'll delete it.

Anywho, I need a new hairstyle and have been considering Uruha's hairstyle for myself, but I thought I'd get the opinions of people who are more into the Jrock scene than me and so people who might know of better hairstyles.

Anyway, I've inserted an image of me and an image of Uruha so just tell me if you think I should/could get a Uruha haircut, OR you could always sugget something different to me, I'm totally open to suggestions(but please show me an image of what you mean!).

Thanks
Matt
^_^

Me

Uruha

(Sorry for the sizes)

Gerard 04-10-2007 02:45 PM

hehe.. If it's possible make Son-Goku Hair :D

but yeah hmm.. uruhara or whatever her name is also look very good :P

Mattleninja 04-10-2007 07:20 PM

Uruha is a guy XD
Easy mistake to make sometimes though.

And isn't son-goku hair just a tad insane?

love_anime_manga 04-10-2007 08:28 PM

ooo i think you should but if your hair is the same lenght as it is in that ppicture you might have to grow it out a little * but it would look good on you so i think you should

wildcat 04-10-2007 08:33 PM

I love your current style!! I think you should keep your front length, but cut your side and back shorter. (I mean, very short).

Mattleninja 04-10-2007 08:40 PM

Thanks, just to explain some more with that hairstyle I would have to have it shorter and also I might swap the colours around, so all blonde with brown bits instead of all brown with blonde bits.

In terms of hair length, I like to have my hair long because you can't headbang with short hair.

Thanks for the responses so far, and don't be shy to sugget other things!

EDIT: Here's a more recent picture of me (taken today) hopefully this will give you a better idea of my hair length at the moment (sorry for the size again).

wildcat 04-10-2007 08:45 PM

mmmm..let me think what's good for your style..yeah, your hair is longer than the first pic..

jasonbvr 04-11-2007 06:46 AM

I suggest clippers with no guard.

You can find more words of wisdom in my coming book, WWBD: What Would Buddha Do

NanteNa 04-11-2007 10:47 AM

Hmm.... *thinks*
I doubt, that you can wear Uruha-hair like Uruha does. (ironic, huuuh?)
I mean... Uruha's got a totally different face, and I'd suggest that u talk to ur hairstylist/whoever's going to cut it for you. Professionals often see the 'real look for you' better than you do yourself. Besides, I'll bet that Uruha got some help to pic a style himself.

Mattleninja 04-11-2007 12:37 PM

Hmmm... My fear is that if I talk to a stylist they'll tell me to have it short, and there's no chance on earth I'm having it short.