JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi25 (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Children's clothing - 08-24-2011, 12:02 AM

Hi I am a university student in New Zealand working on the International marketing project for Japan, and I would really like your help answering a few questions about children's retail in Japan..

Here is the questionnaire I've written, it would be of big help if you can answer these questions..

This research is conducted for a university project. Please answer these questions as truthfully as you can as it will greatly help us in our study.
Are you aware of the Japanese Retail Market? If yes please continue, otherwise thank you for your time 

1. What current children’s clothing brands are you aware of in the Japanese market (children aged new born to 10 years)?

2. Which of the brands you have listed above would you consider mid to high-end market brands?

3. Of the brands listed above what do you like and dislike of each?

4. What is your general attitude towards spending money on good quality and design clothing for children (children aged new born to 10 years)? Please circle one of the options below
1. Unnecessary
2. Neither/nor important
3. Very important

5. How likely are you to spend money on mid to high – end market, good quality and well designed children’s clothing (children aged new born to 10 years)? Please circle one of the options below
1. Not likely
2. It is a possibility but I won’t commit to it
3. Very likely

6. Are you aware of the brand Pumpkin Patch?
(Yes/No)

7. If so what is your impression of it?

Thank you very much for your participation and your time