JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
geishaofthedead (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to geishaofthedead
Gothic Loita Contest!!! ( or any Dark japanese style) - 06-05-2007, 07:15 AM

This is my first thread so I wanted to start this! It's a Gothic Loita and Dark Japanese style contest. You send pics of yourself or a friend (I want pictures of you or someone you know, none you get off the web) in a dark japanese style such as Gothic lolita, Visial Kei, J-Rock, ect. It could be body shots or just head shots. For the winner.... Sorry no prize except being named the best dressed Dark Japanese style for June! If this goes well I may hold this every Month. But i won't be the only judge! Some of my friends will get tgether and discuss who looks best! So please send in your pics or you can send them to my email geishaofthedead_01@yahoo.com if you rather not show your pic on the web. Thanks!

P.S. If you win I will contact you before hand to ask if I may show the picture.

Last edited by geishaofthedead : 06-05-2007 at 07:18 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrazzil
06-05-2007, 08:13 AM

I'm sorry but I doubt many people will send a picture of themselves to a person who they don't know / is new to the forums. For all they know you could be a bot, or some kind of company that will use those pics for entirely different purposes..no offense at all, but I thought that you might want to consider that..

Bye
(#3 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

... - 06-05-2007, 06:06 PM

Your Right! You people have no idea who I am so let me say a little about myself ( my profile doesn't say a whole lot!) I am going to be 15 in july happy me! I live in a very crappy town in Ohio.... Not to many smart people live here. I clogg for Fancy Free if anyone cloggs and goes to myrtle beach for comp let me know I enjoy meeting others who clog. I draw anime ( not the best but I'm satisfied if you wanna take a look go to geishaofthedead on deviantART don'tmake funof me) I do not or will I ever own a comany. I do not plan on running my own buissness nor workin for one cause I want to travel. yes lame but that's what I want to do! Oh if any1 has ever been to Japan tell me what it's like cause I realy want to go there. The only reason I started this thread was not to use people's pictures but for fun. I like the gothic lolita and other dark japanese styles because they're different but not to many people from other countris try to be different in fashion like the Japanese and I thought wouldn't it be cool to see if there are people who acctuly dress different. Yeah that probly was not the best covincing thig to read but it's all true if you want to believe it or not is up to you. Oh yeah I also wanna ask if there is any website that teaches you how to make lolita dress please drop me an email with the link!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
xxmirukuxx (Offline)
i star you

Send a message via AIM to xxmirukuxx
06-07-2007, 02:06 AM

omg why dont u guys jus join the damn contest shes only a little kid so i dont think she can do anythin soo jus join the damn thin n stop complainin bout she might use ur pic as her own or do some company shit or watever

My Stalker: Housetek
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Senekisu (Offline)
New to JF

06-07-2007, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmirukuxx View Post
omg why dont u guys jus join the damn contest shes only a little kid so i dont think she can do anythin soo jus join the damn thin n stop complainin bout she might use ur pic as her own or do some company shit or watever
Watch the language. As you said "shes only a little kid".

(#6 (permalink))
Old
xxmirukuxx (Offline)
i star you

06-07-2007, 11:48 PM

fine shes a teen then

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Senekisu (Offline)
New to JF

06-08-2007, 12:03 AM

Okay then i take that back anyways i would join this contest except i'm not into lolita...

(#8 (permalink))
Old
xxmirukuxx (Offline)
i star you

06-08-2007, 12:06 AM

wellit says jrock or watevers dark style

(#9 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

People! - 06-08-2007, 05:44 AM

Yeah people are acctully responding. Like the one person said any style that can be put under some dark fashion that originated from japn will do even Kogal, Ganguro, and anything else considered dark japanese fashion will do. Please keep laungueage at a minimum. But if you must use it you may. Also dont refer to me as a kid cause soon i'll have my permit and look out pedestrians!
(#10 (permalink))
Old
xxmirukuxx (Offline)
i star you

06-08-2007, 05:48 AM

im still decidein if i want to join or not