JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
cybrgrl (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Austin Texas Peeps?? - 07-19-2014, 04:37 PM

Hi there! I recently (well, 4 years ago really) moved here from Singapore to Austin and I have to say that the music scene here is incredibly large and is very supported. I mean, Austin is the live music capital of the world but what I'm trying to get to is that there is not a lot of fashion related stuff going on here. I tried searching up for upcoming fashion shows or events but nothing seems to pop up. Maybe like 1 or 2 but they all have to do with fashion that's not quite...harajuku, if you get what I mean. I know LA and NY have Kawaiiland which is like an event celebrating japanese fashion (the street kind, not the traditional) but unfortunately, they don't have that here

So, I'm just trying to reach out and see whether there are any other Austinites out there (or anywhere in Texas) interested in Japanese Street Fashion as well?? We could talk about all the different kinds of japanese street fashion you guys are interested in and possibly have a meet up one day which would be really really cool!

(#2 (permalink))
Old
Fashion50s (Offline)
New to JF

07-08-2015, 06:30 AM

Wish you, we really have meet one day.