JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
NiceSkirt123 (Offline)
New to JF

Thumbs up Young Vietnamese couples love matching T-Shirts fashion from the Japanese - 02-02-2015, 03:49 AM

I's come back to my home from Viet Nam. When i and my girlfriend paid a visit to Ha Noi – the capital of Viet Nam, we saw many young couples wearing the same clothes. It's very nice and i can't take my eyes off them when i see them together on the streets happily.

Vietnamese people are influenced by Japanese and Korean movies where the couples in these movies wear matching clothes. The most popular fashion are T-Shirts. In Viet Nam, young couples choose a simple but unique way to show off their love by wearing matching shirts (mainly T-Shirts) AKA "Ao thun cap". "Ao thun" means T-Shirts and "Cap" means "Couples". So "Ao thun cap" means T-Shirts for couples to wear.

The T-Shirts for couples are designed with the same color, cute logos and slogans to signal the love. The reasons why they choose this fashion trend are very simple.
  1. They want to find an interesting and strange way to signal their love to the public
  2. They want to "refresh" their love

I've posted a blog post in Vietnamese about this fashion trend. So if you enjoy reading to find out more about "Ao thun cap" fashion trend in Viet Nam, please check out at Ao cap CANIFA's Blog. Thanks for reading my thread!

P/s: Sorry for my bad English!

Last edited by NiceSkirt123 : 02-03-2015 at 02:00 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RadioKid (Offline)
Native Japanese

Send a message via Yahoo to RadioKid
02-02-2015, 11:21 AM

Check out Japanese version of "Pair T-shirts".

for lovers:

for Dad & Son:

Language makes Culture and Culture makes Language.

Links to Japan forum Tips :
1) How to remove spam massages on you screen
2) How to post Youtube movies or Pictures

... and
Ask professional translator for your business work. You can not get useful business resources for free.

Last edited by RadioKid : 02-06-2015 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Sun -> Son
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Fashion50s (Offline)
New to JF

07-04-2015, 12:15 PM

Really their love is living. They have choose the perfect fashion style which goes with them well.