JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Hair Problems (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/5412-hair-problems.html)

Kayame 06-22-2007 01:45 AM

Hair Problems

....I have no hair style.....i need a hair syle.....are there any good japanese hair stills? I rather have hair styles that have to do with long hair, and i really don't want anything that I have to spend three hundred on hair spray and moose. lol I'm not that picky though :)

CrystalTear 06-22-2007 01:59 PM

I've got the same problem -_-" I want a crazy alternative hair style, but I don't want short hair. AND my hair is curly,, not many cool haircuts left -_-"

Oh right, and I can't die my hair too... Damn parents. I do have this site with all kinds of crazy/emo hairstyles. They call it emo, but it's not all emo.
Emo Hair Reference Pics AND Emo God Hair

LilithKlae 06-25-2007 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayame (Post 158859)
....I have no hair style.....i need a hair syle.....are there any good japanese hair stills? I rather have hair styles that have to do with long hair, and i really don't want anything that I have to spend three hundred on hair spray and moose. lol I'm not that picky though :)

hey..

what if you try this one ^^

NanteNa 06-25-2007 04:13 PM

I'm so loving this one. xD
5fc5db0b.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

RadedFosex 06-30-2007 11:22 PM

Yeah I have the same problem too! I hate my hair sometimes. >__> Ugh.. it's so annoying when it gets messed up.

I miss my hair. I used to have orange/blonde chunks and tips. Now it's just boring.. *sigh*

~Angela

FFrikku 07-01-2007 06:27 PM

i have the same problem. when I try to put my hair up, it's so full that it's just a bif POOF! on my head. my hair is always either in a ponytail or braids:pinkcry:
any suggestions? pictures would be great!

SevenThree 08-12-2007 06:49 PM

Maybe u might wanna try some hairstyle that are actually cut with moderation...umm...like example...hairstyle that doesn't require much styling to look good on it's own.

Like if u wan spiky hair,just cut it shorter on top and it will stand without any spray...

then just keep the hair long together with some bangs...basically i mean just cut your hair till it look nice even without any spray or wax,it's possible!I got one during my high school period as we aren't allow to style our hair with anything at all.

I am sorry i don't have any pictures to show and i am not good at explaining as well so i hope that this could help...

KalliY 09-03-2007 04:46 AM

hm.. lets see maybe if u mess it up a bit.. (not like hardcore emo. but a little) that would look cute.. for the Asian style i would said put pink/red/green/blue streaks in ur hair. (those dyes cost about 8 bucks.. if u get it at the rite place and they wash out GREAT!)

i really hope that helps. u gotta tell me how everything went okay?

Suki 09-03-2007 09:12 AM

Is it straight or curly?

I love Hilary's in this pic:

Lien 09-03-2007 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suki (Post 225244)
Is it straight or curly?

I love Hilary's in this pic:

You shouldn't look at pics of celebs, their hair is done by experts and it takes a few hours to make it just perfect so... and most of the time when you see them in magazines the computer has done much of their hair and body