(#11 (permalink))
Old
aikawaii (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to aikawaii
07-09-2007, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloomth View Post
I can hold onto it for you. I wont post it for open sale on the site until you decide wether you want it. since it isnt my usual style of work.
email me when youre back in town.
taeden@gloomth.com

what sorts of accessories are genuinely kawaii?
i dont really know that style other than cutsey strawberry stuff and whatnot.

-
WOW THANKYOU u rule! I don't go until saturday morning..so if u finish before please post a pic so then i'll check this post everyday If you ever make any more Kawaii clothes btw, could you email me? I'll email you first ( don't want everyone knowing my address ^^ ) so u know it ^^

hmm..im not tht sure about the accessories.. I'm not tht great at fashion you see I was thinking kinda An Cafe Bou style, if you know what I mean Cutey strawberry stuff sounds good too though Thankyou again btw!

Hey all! I wanna learn Japanese, so if any of you teachers can spare a moment.. Contact meee
(#12 (permalink))
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-09-2007, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikawaii View Post
WOW THANKYOU u rule! I don't go until saturday morning..so if u finish before please post a pic so then i'll check this post everyday If you ever make any more Kawaii clothes btw, could you email me? I'll email you first ( don't want everyone knowing my address ^^ ) so u know it ^^

hmm..im not tht sure about the accessories.. I'm not tht great at fashion you see I was thinking kinda An Cafe Bou style, if you know what I mean Cutey strawberry stuff sounds good too though Thankyou again btw!
no problem!!!
sign up for the newsletter and that way youll get updates on items the day i post them. usually about 10min before they are posted to be exact.

im going to try doing some kawaii stuff this week actually. i may have some bits i can use around the studio. im always buying fabric and whatnot.....sigh. be nice to use some of it LOL

Bou is adorable. so black and pink type stuff? cute lines. ok. ill see what i can do.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
aikawaii (Offline)
JF Regular

07-09-2007, 08:25 PM

Quote:
no problem!!!
sign up for the newsletter and that way youll get updates on items the day i post them. usually about 10min before they are posted to be exact.

im going to try doing some kawaii stuff this week actually. i may have some bits i can use around the studio. im always buying fabric and whatnot.....sigh. be nice to use some of it LOL

Bou is adorable. so black and pink type stuff? cute lines. ok. ill see what i can do.
Ok! wow I can be your tester hehe

Yes Bou is soo cute! Yups u got it in one, THANKYOU AGAIN!

Hey all! I wanna learn Japanese, so if any of you teachers can spare a moment.. Contact meee
(#14 (permalink))
Old
lololicious (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to lololicious
07-12-2007, 06:30 AM

try this
All Things Kawaii
(#15 (permalink))
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-12-2007, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Ok! wow I can be your tester hehe

Yes Bou is soo cute! Yups u got it in one, THANKYOU AGAIN!

The palm tree shirt is done.
its a little tank top with green straps and piping around the neckline. um has small sparkly white wings on the back that are sewn so that they hang slightly away from the body- like wings. theyre about 3-4inches long. really cute, sort of cardcaptor sakura (does anyone even watch that stuff anymore?!).

other than that i added red bows to the front straps to amp the contrast a bit, theyre removeable also.

Ill get my husband to snap a picture of it as soon as hes home and we have time.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
aikawaii (Offline)
JF Regular

07-12-2007, 06:22 PM

Quote:
The palm tree shirt is done.
its a little tank top with green straps and piping around the neckline. um has small sparkly white wings on the back that are sewn so that they hang slightly away from the body- like wings. theyre about 3-4inches long. really cute, sort of cardcaptor sakura (does anyone even watch that stuff anymore?!).

other than that i added red bows to the front straps to amp the contrast a bit, theyre removeable also.

Ill get my husband to snap a picture of it as soon as hes home and we have time.

:O Sounds so KAWAII! Thankyou it sounds great and btw yes I watch Cardcaptor Sakura lol woow THANKYOU!

(#17 (permalink))
Old
aikawaii (Offline)
JF Regular

07-13-2007, 06:32 PM

Just so you know.. I go on holiday tomorrow so I wont be talking for a week. C uu!

(#18 (permalink))
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-13-2007, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Just so you know.. I go on holiday tomorrow so I wont be talking for a week. C uu!
I Should have pics sometime today. the husband has been away on business all week, came home laaaaaaaaate last night, and he took our camera with him. so ill get him to shoot the photos as soon as we have a chance today.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
aikawaii (Offline)
JF Regular

07-13-2007, 07:01 PM

Quote:
I Should have pics sometime today. the husband has been away on business all week, came home laaaaaaaaate last night, and he took our camera with him. so ill get him to shoot the photos as soon as we have a chance today.
Thankyoo! I'll keep checking btw I live in the UK.. I think you are American right? So theres a time difference .. just thought you should know incase I dnt reply.. lol Random I know

(#20 (permalink))
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-13-2007, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Thankyoo! I'll keep checking btw I live in the UK.. I think you are American right? So theres a time difference .. just thought you should know incase I dnt reply.. lol Random I know
canadian actually

understood