JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Graciie (Offline)
Will Eat Your Children!

Hair Help Please - 08-15-2007, 09:17 AM

Okaay im getting me hair cut and dyed in a week or so
But the thing is I dont know how I want it, i'm up for anything tho since im known to always be dying my hair and doing weird hairstyles etc
But I do love the whole J-rock hairstyles My hair is slowly going back to brown again and is rapidly growing its just gone past shoulder height at the back.

Here is the most recent picture of me (ignore the whole fake blood lol it was for my photoshoot)

Thankyou

~ Visual Kei ~
(#2 (permalink))
Old
OtakuChibikko (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to OtakuChibikko
08-15-2007, 10:13 AM

That is one awesome picture, if I may say so.

Hmm... not sure what to suggest, but if you are into j-rock hair styles, I guess the crazier, the better. I recently saw a photo of a girl with orange and blond hair... with the blond underneath the top layers... that looked kind of neat.

I am in the same boat that you are... Been growin my hair out long trying to think of a new hair cut/style... its down to the middle of my back now.... and a ugly mousy brown.

Well, good luck!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Graciie (Offline)
Will Eat Your Children!

08-15-2007, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuChibikko View Post
That is one awesome picture, if I may say so.

Hmm... not sure what to suggest, but if you are into j-rock hair styles, I guess the crazier, the better. I recently saw a photo of a girl with orange and blond hair... with the blond underneath the top layers... that looked kind of neat.

I am in the same boat that you are... Been growin my hair out long trying to think of a new hair cut/style... its down to the middle of my back now.... and a ugly mousy brown.

Well, good luck!

thanks ive been told i should have black underneath (underlayer) and brown on top and spiked up loads. Its hard thinking of hairstyles for yourself :P

~ Visual Kei ~
(#4 (permalink))
Old
OtakuChibikko (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to OtakuChibikko
08-15-2007, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graciie View Post
thanks ive been told i should have black underneath (underlayer) and brown on top and spiked up loads. Its hard thinking of hairstyles for yourself :P
I agree... it is hard to be "original" these days, but luckily we have lots of different cultures around the world to sneak a peak at, and come up with something new to us, you know? Good luck.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Aleesunz (Offline)
Watch This Space

Send a message via AIM to Aleesunz Send a message via MSN to Aleesunz Send a message via Skype™ to Aleesunz
08-15-2007, 11:27 PM

Aww, yer preetee <3 and you have one of those faces which would look guid in any hairstlye ><

I WOULD suggest getting theee back spiked up and leaving teh sides that length, but these days everyone over here is doing thaat and I think you want something a bit original?

Hmm, you could always try on of those mini-hawk thingies with multicoloured patches of hair? :O!

./Let's Pretend We Don't Exist, Let's Pretend We're In Antartica

x~ www.lastfm.com/user/CallieBo ;p