Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

09-30-2007, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animerox102 View Post
color contacs.
smart arse ¬¬

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#12 (permalink))
Old
t3hcur3 (Offline)
JF Regular

09-30-2007, 08:36 PM

Dreadlocks. Only if you want to rock the same hairstyle for a couple years, of course...but I have dreads and I love them. I can give you detailed instructions on how to make them if you want (feel free to PM me). I love how it makes your hair always look all messed-up and crazy. And you can bleach and dye them too - I plan on dying a few of mine, or maybe tips (i haven't decided yet) Also, if you are insanely rich, you can go to a salon and spend $25 per dread. but beware, a full head of dreads is a LOT of dreads.

~*~sUkI~*~
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

09-30-2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hcur3 View Post
Dreadlocks. Only if you want to rock the same hairstyle for a couple years, of course...but I have dreads and I love them. I can give you detailed instructions on how to make them if you want (feel free to PM me). I love how it makes your hair always look all messed-up and crazy. And you can bleach and dye them too - I plan on dying a few of mine, or maybe tips (i haven't decided yet) Also, if you are insanely rich, you can go to a salon and spend $25 per dread. but beware, a full head of dreads is a LOT of dreads.
nah. dreads won't suit me. or either that, or im dead before the week is over, since my parents would totally kill me. [asian parents ¬¬]

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#14 (permalink))
Old
t3hcur3 (Offline)
JF Regular

09-30-2007, 10:05 PM

hmmm...maybe you should look into some really cute hair accessories and products to do temporary hairstyles. That way your parents wouldn't freak out but you could still have really awesome hair. I've seen fake neon colored hair streaks you can clip into your hair, and colored and glitter hair sprays which are a temporary way to get a lot of great color.

~*~sUkI~*~