JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Sweet Japanese Style Wear Site (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/8394-sweet-japanese-style-wear-site.html)

Kaicui 10-05-2007 04:39 PM

Sweet Japanese Style Wear Site

Just found it a few mins ago...Not all brands r japanese..but just really nice stuff..they even got diet butcher slim skin

ZOZOTOWN |

Kaicui 10-07-2007 07:09 PM

i will not provide j-style sites to non japanese sorry..i dont think its cool for non japanese to get jap clothing

xYinniex 10-07-2007 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaicui (Post 259912)
i will not provide j-style sites to non japanese sorry..i dont think its cool for non japanese to get jap clothing

what about other asian people though?

Shinserph 10-08-2007 01:41 AM

how about a half jap immigrant? =P

Shadowulf 10-08-2007 01:47 AM

shin youre half jap? O_o...

Zagato289 10-08-2007 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaicui (Post 259912)

whats wrong for non japanese people to wear J-style. You are just been racist.

Kaicui 10-08-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zagato289 (Post 260380)
whats wrong for non japanese people to wear J-style. You are just been racist.

nope im not racist, im prejudice and if you've been here long enough u should know by now

QuoyaNatsume 10-08-2007 10:47 PM

Okay so lets get this out in the open right now then. Who or shall I say what ethnicities are U prejudice against???

Zanmai 10-09-2007 12:38 PM

aw... Well, pardon me for being nosy, and excuse me for sounding nooby... *takes deep breath*

Because I haven't been around long enough to know what Kaicui-san is prejudiced against, I'll just state some stuff IMO.

I'm designing some Japanese style clothings, though I am purely Singaporean Chinese. I believe beauty is to be shared among all, regardless of race, or ethnicity. I mean, this is what this forum is about right? For a person like me who loves fashion, especially Japanese fashion, to know that there are people who feel that Japanese fashion is not suited for "non Japanese people", it's just hurting. Are you saying that "non Japanese people" will definitely not look good in Japanese style? I don't think so. If my friends allow, I'll post their pictures to prove "non Japanese people" can wear Japanese clothes, and look just as good. And look at MariYa-san (pardon me for mentioning you), she looks wonderful, in J-Punk/Rock. Or are you maybe just prejudiced against the general "non Japanese people", whom you have never met? Or maybe some "non Japanese people" wore Japanese style and looked horrible?

Yea, in the latter case, I've actually felt the same way as you for awhile, but I feel that's generalising the whole lot of people out there. Give them a chance, and they may look good. I mean, I don't think anyone meant to insult a particular enthnicity/culture/style by wearing it wrong. They probably just need good advice. And even with good advice they still look wrong... I wish them all the best... *sigh*

I believe forums in general are for sharing good advice, information and stuff. Saying you're prejudiced and blocking information from other who needs/wants them is... well, uncalled for.

Sorry if my long post offended anyone, I just needed to get it out of me... =)

Kaicui 10-09-2007 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuoyaNatsume (Post 261222)
Okay so lets get this out in the open right now then. Who or shall I say what ethnicities are U prejudice against???

basically all races who try and be some other race. Not saying that liking a culture isnt cool. I just hate when other races dress talk do everyday things as if they'll part of another culture